(SHORT)Mini Red imposter x Reader

Short Story.
No pun intended.

"GAHHH!! DIE ALREADY!! DIE DIE DIE!" He squealed. His voice sounding like a baby. You laughed, As he stabbed your thumb with his stick of a knife.

"Hahaha! So tiny and cute!!" You chuckled, poking his tiny body.

He screamed how he wasn't cute and how he was going to kill you.

"Imma kill you! Imma-"
"MWAH!"
You kissed his side head, he paused for a moment. Pure silence filled the room.

He growled.
You laughed.
"WHAT THE F-"
"Boop!"
You booped the front of his helmet. Kinda like smacking his forehead.

"GAHHH!!! STOP THAT NONSENSE!" He screamed.

You continued to laugh as you booped his belly, making him smack your finger away, but it felt like a fly to you.

"Yooo What is that?" Yellow asked, seeing you sitting on the floor poking a red angry imposter.

"Hehe, Mini imposta! So tinnyyyy.." You chuckled, poking the even angrier Red.

Yellow laughed, and sat down next to you.

You both stared at the little guy, as he threw insults at both of you. He took out a little knife and poked your finger.

...

"HHAHAHAHAH! IS THAT A TOOTHPICK?" Yellow choked on his laughter

"HAHAHHA ACK-" Yellow felt a sharp pain to his knee.

Red poked his "knife" into his knee, Yellow felt like a bug bit his knee. You continued to die laughing as Red climbed on Yellow.

"CURSE YOU BANANA BI-" Once again, you booped Red to make him fall over.

heh. Yellow chuckled of how he fell over.

Finale.
Poor red I feel bad lmao-
😂🤚

(Quick Update to this chapter, I drew fan art of the scene!)
(My art)

(Quick Update to this chapter, I drew fan art of the scene!) (My art)

(May look unfinished but, that's you! ... holding Red!)