Purple x ImposterReader

2016 words
⚠️Smut at ending⚠️
You and purple were the closest of friends. Ever since you got on the ship and said hi to him.

He wouldn't leave your side till your tasks was in different places, he was a huge softie. Ever seen you made him a flower crown. He wouldn't stop giving you long task visits, or beg you to give him a bear hug. He loved hugs...

but how would he feel if he found out your imposter..? You tried your best to kill someone and not have him suspect you or walk in on you. Red was another imposter.. you two were like friends nothing more. Not best friends, nothing more. You remember his exact words before entering the ship.
"Don't. Make. Friends. Just earn their trust enough to make them not believe your imposter."
After that He kept telling tips on how to hide bodies and stuff.. You didn't make a friend.. You had a best friend.. then slowly you started noticing that your emotions changed around purple. You would feel butterflies in your stomach and your heart would race faster than the speed of light, and whenever he would hug you,

you would turn into a flustered mess. And boy did he love when you gave him visits. His nicknames for you make your heart melt.
"SweetPie!"
"Hotstuff!!"
"Queen!/King!"
"Bestie!!"
"C/N!" [C/N: cute nickname, put your favorite nickname here]

Pink and black shipped you two. Hard. Black would sometimes step his foot in front of yours while you were walking and you would fall on top of purple. Purple was a flustered mess, you could even see his blush through his helmet. Causing you to be a nervous laughing mess. You were too nervous to talk to him after that.

Today was any other ordinary day at the ship. You wake up, wake up purple, both have breakfast together and head to do tasks. Of course you get a text from red saying Yellows in electric alone. This was a perfect opportunity to kill someone but...
"F/C! Let's do scan together!"
Purple cheered.
"Purple, I need to go finish.. a um quick task at .. lower engine and I'll be right back you do the scan so then we can meet at reactor." You hurried to say after petting his head/helmet and leaving. He let out a sad sigh but then headed to med bay to do scans.. You on the other hand wasn't going to lower engine. Electric was your main goal right now and praying that Yellow was alone and no one was near.

You see red with pink, and cyan walking away and red giving you a thumbs up. You sneak into electric to find yellow alone doing wires. You decide to turn off lights spooking yellow..

"Huh!? T-the lights! Damn it!!" Yellow mumbled in fear. He started to hurry doing wires but it was hard too in the dark. You took out your knife and well.. let's say things didn't end well for Yellow. You grab the body and put it hidden in a dark corner that isn't brightness as much when the light is on so it'll take longer for the others to report. You hurried in the vent to make your quick escape, to hear footsteps.
"A blackout? Strange.. here ill turn it on"
Cyan said. Fixing the lights. Red takes a quick glare at everything. He didn't see no body or blood.. He thought to himself

Maybe they did a quick stab to the head.. their's smart but where's the body?- oh the corner..
He thought.

The group left without noticing the body. You were in the vents, finding the closest vent to reactor to meet up again with purple. As you opened the vent and crawled out. You started to hear footsteps. You hurry and close the vent and make it look like you were doing a task.
"Heya Hotstuff!"
You hear someone say as you turn around to find purple happily.
You titled your head to find purple hiding something behind his back.
"What are you hiding?"
You questioned titling your head
sideways to try and get a peep.

"No! No looking! Close your eyes!"
Purple yelled. Poking your chest with his finger. You placed your hands over your helmet blocking your view from anything. You feel something weighted on the top of your helmet.