Imposter !F!Zylith x Crewmate!M! Cyan

This was requested by @DrakianDH
Heh.. I'm god...
Hope you enjoy this Drakian! ☺️

Crunch  Munch Cromp

Yum.. Lime /Zylith/ was just munching on Red's .. well now dead body. As munching noises filled the room, Lime's stomach just craved more. Red was messing with Cyan, bulling him. Lime hated that, and wanted Red gone as luckily her hunger grew as when she attacked him. As a punishment for messing with Cyan. But She had to hurry finishing up her meal though,

So she could clean her suit, the last thing she wanted was stains.
Another easy way to getting caught.
And if she got caught, how would would she finally get Cyan?

That wasn't full of her worry though,
She then crawls into a vent, and heads to the closest vent where Cyan is, in medbay, she vents to Security. And quickly heads out of the vent and walks to medbay.

"Hello Cyan~!" She turn in the presence of Cyan as he turned around to spot Lime walking in,

"Oh.. hey l-lime.." He turns his attention back to the cameras. He had a tiny crush on Lime but tired his best to move on, due to him knowing Red was bullying him, telling him he shouldn't even be looking at Lime.

"...mm?" Lime confusely  titles her head, towards Cyan.

"Why so .. awkward? Your usually so happy to see me... what happened.." Lime sadly said, as she waved in front of his face from the cameras View.

"I- .. I was thinking about what Red was saying to me the other day and.. I .. fuck it!" He shouted then quickly takes of his helmet, then takes hers off. He then kisses her lips, and pulls away before she could kiss back.

"Cyan I-"
"Yea yea I know, you don't like me back. You probably like red don't you? I knew it." He mumbled.

"No, I don't like Red. I like you. I can go as far as say I love you.." lime said, as she grabbed his hand.

"Wha.. really!? Oh my gosh I-" A sudden report button was heard and everyone headed to Cafe,

Lime and cyan was standing next to each other, holding hands.

"Red's body. Found in Electric ."
White said, 

Cyan's POV
Wait.. Red? But.. how.. mm..
Does it have to do with lime?
Maybe..
nah she's too pure to do anything like that! Yeah right.

"Me and Lime are clear, we were together the whole time." I spoke, everyone nodded and a few other people started to clear them selves.

(Cyan and Lime put back on there helmets while walking to cafe.)

Nobodie's POV
Lime smirked behind her helmet.
Smiling on how someone else was being blamed for her dinner,
Everything went according to plan and she loved it, she finally had Cyan. And that red was gone no one can get in the way of there love.

"Cyan! Wanna come with me to medbay?" Pinks voice could be heard, gaining Cyan's attention.

Lime growled at that but the voices of everyone else's blocked it out.

Luckily Cyan refused, and said he had a Task in 02 , Pink was sad and wait to medbay by her self.

Lime told Cyan she had to do a task at electric.

When he walked away. Lime was going to enjoy having another lunch. Making her way to medbay, happily..

🔚
I'm so sorry if this seems rushed or too short!
Forgive me 🥺

I hope y'all liked this, and I'll let your imagination do the rest!