CrewMate Orange x Reader

[EDITED]
Terrified.
You were terrified, pink just got murdered at security. The place your last task was at.

Flashback
You were happily humming to your favorite tune while you made your way to security.

You hear a scream as you entered to find the vent quickly closed and pinks body perfectly bit in half. You reported the body of course, but as everyone was questioning each other. You stared at the table. You never seen a dead body before, let alone report one. This was your first time on this spaceship and to see things going so wrong so quickl..it terrified you.

"Hey.. are you okay?"
You turned your head to meet Orange, He noticed your shaking hands and boots, knowing in fade you were in shock. This was his second time on this ship.    "Y-yes, I'm just.. shook" you managed to mumble out. Orange wraps a comforting arm around your shoulder. "Everything's gonna be ok, I'll protect you! I promise!" Orange shouted proudly. Before he could hug you or say anymore comforting things someone shouts out interrupting

"I think it's purple!" Red yelled, pointing his hand to purple who just got done auguring with cyan. "EH!? It's not me I swear! I got just done scanning at med bay! Black saw me! Right black!?" Purple shouted.

Her yells echoed throughout the empty cafeteria. Everything turned their heads to Black (my oc) "Purples right, While I was doing samples. She was doing scan, we talked about our life's back home. So it wasn't purple. Which kinda makes you sus red." Black spoke in a deep tone, sending rushes through red's body. Making him shiver.

"Eh.. I suppose it wasn't purple I just thought because she might have vented her way into med bay from security. If you understand where I'm coming from.." Red responded, clearing his throat. "Reds right. She could have vented but though since you were there black, it makes both of you unsuspecting. " Orange commented.
Trying to make the problem more easier to solve.

"Where were you orange? I haven't seen you seen last meeting" Cyan questioned. Staring orange down. Before orange could respond you slam your hands on the table. Gaining everyone's full attention. "It wasn't orange because he was with me when I was walking to security but had to go to OH2 to finish his tasks there! So cyan what do you have to say!? Where were you?" You shouted questionably.

Orange smiled but you couldn't see it through the helmets. Or because you were facing cyan who accused orange when he had no proof what so ever. Cyan stuttered. This caught red's eye, "So cyan.. like they said where were you before the report? Hmm?" Red mentioned. Purple crossed her arms and stared at cyan. "I.. I was at.. uhm.. I.. " cyan stuttered and started to sweat. "It's cyan. You can't even tell us where you were before the report!" Orange shouted. You voted, then orange, then the rest. Cyan tried his best to explain but kept stuttering.

Cyan was the imposter
0 imposters remain

"Hey.. I'm glad we didn't get voted off, and thanks for helping me out back there. If it wasn't for you I could have been voted off, so.." Orange took off his helmet then continued to pull of yours and pushed his lips to yours. A soft kiss you shared. As he pulled away he whispered "Heres my thank you.." he continued to kiss you. Then you two cuddled together at med bay when you two were done with all your tasks.

[This has been edited,]