Parent Reader x Children amongus

(Words: 1182
F/C: favorite color)
(Everyone in the game is a children in this.)

How.. how did this happen?

Everyone's.. a kid..

"Reedddddd!! Give back my helmet!!"
"Nu! It's mine!"

Their... fighting-
"F/C!!! Do something!!" Pink yelled, tugging at your suit.

"I- umm.. right.. gonna be a parent. Right." You sighed, walking over to tiny walking suits and picked them up. You grabbed the helmet Red was holding and gave it back to Green.

Problem solved-

"F/C!!!!!! IM STUCK IN THE VEENNNTTT!!"

"What- How the fu-"

"I'll help you!"
Pink ran over to Blue and grabbed both of his arms to try and pull him out.

Blue fling out and pushed against pink to then push against Lime,

"OW!!"

This kids were going to be the end of you.
(TIMESKIP)
"F/C? .. can you read us a bed time story??" Pink whined, as she sat up on the bed in Med bay.

"Yea!" A few others agreed. You sighed, trying to come up with a good enough story to keep them interested.

"Alright... so.. The story begins back at Earth, A female imposter who was planning to aboard a ship and capture it!" You shouted, waving your arms in a way of shaping a person then a ship.

"Ooohhhh"

"Her color was Pink, but many called her Rose.."

Pink giggled, pointing at herself, knowing her color was pink.
Red huffed, a bit jealous.

"Rose then aboarded her ship, she got to met many along the way such as one called Purple, Purple was female as well... Now, Purple and Rose got along just great!" You lifted up a thumbs up, making Red and Blue cringe.

Purple stared at you but no one knew what he was feeling due to the helmet covering his face.

"Rose found out that Red, the ship's captain—"
"AH HA! IM THE CAPTAIN!" Red shouted while you were mumbling god damn it Red, Blue shouted back
"SHUT UP THEIR TALKING!!"

Which got Red angry which got Blue angry.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUSH!!" Pink shouted, waving her arms.
Red folded his chubby little arms in anger and blue just huffed.

"Chile- Anyways... Red.. the ship's captain was going to be on duty's of checking on everyone to make sure there doing their tasks. Rose, didn't have tasks and needed to pretend she was doing them. Sooo..."
The children followed along
"sooooo???"

"So, She got to team up with Purple and follow her around the Ship so that she could "do" her task and have someone to prove it even if their backs were turned"
Some of the tiny crew mates gasped thinking that was a good plan. red scoffed thinking he could easily come up with something better. Blue... blue was trying to think of something better but nothing came to mind.

"Purple slowly started to suspect Rose, but only to know she was growing feelings.."

"oh.. THATS SOO CUTEEE!!" Pink shouted at the top of the her lungs. Jumping up and down on her bed,

Purple nodded, agreeing.

"I guess that's a bit cute.." Red mumbled, Blue shaking his head causing his helmet to go all over the place as in a I AGREE I AGREE!!

You chuckled, then slowly settled them down again.

"Purple was going to confess to Rose at the window that showed the outside of the ship, showing all the stars and the beautiful sun!"

A bit of ohhhss and ahhhs showed they were still interested.

"But.. Rose had other plans.. to.. uh.. kidnap Red! " you thought on the spot, cause there's no way your gonna y'all about murder to a bunch of... kids..

"KIDNAP? FOR WHATT??" A few of them shouted wanting to hear more.

"Uhm... for the.. Mightly leader of the imposters! .. the .. uh.. INPOSTA!"
You stood up, trying to look like a villain, striking a pose that looked scary.

Blue let out a laugh while Red ... shivered?
Pink on the other hand let out a whimper, as if she was terrified.

"Rose was planning her kidnap to take their leader to her leader.. So as she and Red met in a along Electrical. She took out a... rainbow bat and hit him with it! A bunch of.. uh.. rainbows cams and took him away... yea.."
You tired to make it sound scary, which worked on Pink and a few others but Red, Blue, and green weren't having it.

"A rainbow bat? Why not a rope!"
"Rainbows don't exist in space!!"
"HOW DID RAINBOWS APPEAR IN THE FIRST PLACE!?"

You sighed, continuing on with the story.

"Welll... While Rose roped up her prey and dragged him, she didn't expect to see Purple waiting in the cafeteria for her. Her gasp giving away her spot."

Pink let out a tiny "oh no!"
While Red scoffed it off,

"Purple then.. said.. uhm..
Rose! What are you doing!?
Rose then turned to see her friend holding a.. uhm.. Rose! Her favorite flower.
Purple!! I .. can explain.. I'm.. sorry!!
Rose blurted out trying to explain but she couldn't, not wanting to hurt her friend she took out her rainbow bat and rainbows ropes wrapped around Purple, making her fall to her bum!"

Pink then hid in her covers, scared and worried for what happens next,
Red laughed at Pink's behavior.

"Pink! Your so childish! Hahah!"

You mumbled under your breath she is a child..

"No she's not! You meanie!" Lime stood up, before they could continue fighting,

"Both if you stop it or I won't continue the story.. " you threaten, Making Lime and Red shut it. Red was scared of what was going to happen but tired not to show it in his body language.

You signed

"I'll tell you the rest tomorrow.. it's better if you sleep now.." you stood up, taking off Pink's helmet, and setting it aside. Tucking her in bed..

"But F/C..."
she mumbled,

"No buts.." You mumbled back. Petting her head before going over to Purple who was silent.

He let out a groan of annoyance as you took of his helmet.

"Promise.. promise you'll tell the rest of the story.." He lifted his tiny hand as a pinky promise, you promised by lifting your pinky up as well.

You then tucked him in to then head over to Red. who was struggling to take off his helmet. Which you took off for him.

He tucked himself in and hugged as you went over to the next person.

He already took of his helmet and was already sleeping...

You then went to the others and took off their helmets.. tucked them in.

You sat back in your seat. Wondering if they would turn back to adults if they woke up... Pink would still want to hear the story so you would still have to come up with one.. rainbow bat? Seriously?

You faceplamed, then leaving the room to maybe get a drink of water...

Hope you enjoyed!
It's a story in a story!
🥺 I find it pretty adorable..

I'll update it to then post the Drawing in this if your wondering that! I'm not done with be drawing—