Chapter 1

Once, I dreamt I was a butterfly. Forgot myself and knew only my happiness as a butterfly. Soon, I awoke, and I was myself again. Did I dream that I was a butterfly? Yet there is a distinction between myself and the butterfly. This is the transformation of the physical.  ~Zhuangzi

In 1F  Empty Classroom -

"Persona? Dude, if that really worked and I could see my future, I'd be on easy street. You sure you ain't got the brain rot, Hidehiko?" said The hat-wearing student. 

The hat-wearing student is Masao Inaba (Nickname: Mark) The spoiled son of Inba Dry Cleaning's owners. Earnest and excitable.

"Hehehe... Turns out there's more to it than an easy joke! Maybe not seeing the future, exactly, but weird stuff does happen! I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is if you are, Mark." Said the Smug student.

The Smug student is Hidehiko Uesugi (Nickname: Brown) Craves attention and doesn't take things very seriously.

"Alright... You're on! I'll bet you an all-you-can-eat dinner at the Peace Diner on Joy Street." Mark said to Hidehiko. "Wooo! I'm with Hidehiko!" said the Airheaded student

Yuka Ayase (Nickname: Ayase) A troublemaking member of the suntanned, bleach-blonde "kogal" set. 

  "I'll throw my lot in with Brown, too." said the Ponytailed student.

Ponytailed student Eriko Kirishima(Nickname: Elly) A ladylike student recently returned from abroad. Beautiful and intelligent.

"Are you guys serious? Yo Kei, Yukino,(Y/n)! Who're you guys gonna side with?" Mark said  

"Hmp. As if I cared one whit... It's absolute bunk." said the Glasses-wearing student 

Kei Nanjo (Nickname: Nanjo) Heir to the Nanjo Group. An utter pragmatist and skeptic.

"What he said... This is all you." said the Cool-headed student.

Yukino Mayuzumi(Nickname: Yukino) Trusted by everyone, she's like an older sister to all the students.

"Ugh! you guys are so cold, y'know?" said Mark as he sweatdrop.

"Well, I'll give it a shot you never know what's going to happen besides who wants to give up free food." said an energetic student.

(Y/N) (L/N) (Nickname: (N/n)) A carefree and determined girl never judges a person by its cover, loves sports and food, and has a crush on Naoya Toudou.

"Not you too (Y/N)" as he looks at the girl disappointedly then he turns over to the boy with blue hair, " Hey, who're you with? It's gotta be me, right? C'mon, what's it going to be?" 

"I'm going with Mark on this one," said the blue-haired boy. 

Naoya Toudou

"Awww! just wait... you'll be sorry!." said Ayase responds. "Heeheehee... This'll be fun! let's get started said, Brown as he is ready to start.  

(your point of view)

As we position ourselves to start the game I felt that some were staring at me so I look around who was the one and for a second I thought it was Naoya but I brush it off because what chance do I have with him I think he likes Eriko more than me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Asase started, "Umm, Persona! Persona! Please come here!" Then Asase move to Brown, "My turn! Persona! Persona! come here!" Then he moves to Mark. "Man, why I gotta do this...?" knowing that he doesn't want to do this. "Come on Mark so we can get this over with!" I really want to go to that buffa."Okay, Okay... Persona, Persona. C'mere I guess." Then Mark moves to Elly, "Well, then... Persona, Persona! Please come to us..." Then Elly comes to me, hopefully, it would work. "Okay let's do this, Persona, Persona! come here!" So I can get food.

(3pov)

As they were waiting nothing seem to be happening. " Hidehiko! you jerk! Now I look like a total idiot!" Ayase looking embarrassed. "See? A fat load o' nothin' Hehe looks like I win." Mark said in victory." Well, there goes free food" (Y/n) said crocodile tears. "Happy now? Hurry up and go get the teacher." Yukino said wanting to get this over with. "W-wait! Hold up! One more time! Please!? Mark screwed it up! C'mon, you gotta take it seriously when you do it" Brown said wanting to find the excuse to do a due over. Mark knowingly that the boy is making an excuse "Oh, you little...! What a sore loser." As they continue arguing Kei and (Y/N) notice a little girl out of nowhere. "Um, guys..." (Y/n) given them a heads up. "What it's too late to whoa!" and everyone noticed the child right there crying then she started to speak, "Please help me" Then wind and lighting started and Mark, Kei, Yukino, and (Y/N) got shocked by the lighting and black out.

To be continued...