Chapter 3

(3 pov)

You all had the same dream ... indeed. It's rather extraordinary. Think he's seeing it now too?

In the infirmary 

You woke up and see a Teacher in a nurse's uniform  "Oh, (Y/n), Naoya, you've come around." then she begins to chuckle, "Ahaha, welcome to the infirmary. You two sure look cute when you're asleep."

Natsumi Yoshino: St. Hermelin High's nurse. She doesn't seem to be a very good cook and (Y/n) knows that very well because she tries her food and almost passes out.

"Naoya, (Y/n) are you all right ?!" said a worried teacher "Thank goodness you're awake, Blue and (Y/n)! I was so scared when I heard you'd collapsed!"  she said as her worries go away

Saeko Takami: Homeroom teacher for Naoya and the others. Very popular with the students.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with my students, Natsumi

"I'm sorry you had to deal with my students, Natsumi." Said, Ms. Saeko who was very disappointed in her students. C'mon, taking care of students is her whole job! What's so bad about us...? rudely said, Mark. "Now, now, Masao! I want to think about what you've done!" Said Ms. Saeko, not taking Mark's comment. "Anyway, Eriko and Ayase told me what happened. No helping out for you today! Instead, go get yourselves checked out at Mikage Hospital and head home!" said Ms. Saeko, still worried about her students. "So you think something's wrong with us, too?" Said Yukino in a conserd voice. "Oh, not like that, I can tell by looking at you that you're perfectly sane, but I'm worried you might have gotten hurt while collapsing, so go see the doc." Said Ms. Saeko answering Yukino's question. "So there is something that can faze you, Ms. Saeko... Alright, we'll go," said Yukino knowing her teacher's attitude. "Speaking of Mikage Hospital, wasn't a student in your class staying there?" said Natsumi "You mean Maki, right...?" Said (Y/n) as she knows Maki because she is her friend and they know each other since middle school. While Maki started going to the hospital (Y/n) would bring her gifts and go visit her. "Yes, that's right. You should visit her while you're there She's been laid up there for over a year now. I'm sure she's lonesome", said Ms. Saeko as she sympathizes with the sick child. As the conversation ended (Y/n) and Naoya got of bed. As they were about to leave (Y/n) spoke up to Naoya and said, " Hay Naoya can we visit Class 2-4. I want to visit someone before I leave to visit Maki." Naoya nodded yes and they when off to Class 2-4.

At Class 2-4 

As they enter Class 2-4 they are meet with a meek girl with purple hair. She goes forward and   (Y/n) hi to her  "oh hay (Y/n) are you going to visit Maki ?" 

Yuko Himeno: A friend of (Y/n) and Maki. She works part-time to support her family.

" Hay (Y/n) if you can tell Maki I'll give back that book next time I go visit

" Hay (Y/n) if you can tell Maki I'll give back that book next time I go visit...?" said Yuko a bit hesitant of asking the question. "Sure Yuko why not " (Y/n) said agree Yuko's request with a cheerful smile. "U-um, thanks. I'm sorry to ask out of your way like that, it was a really good book, so I wanted to read it again before I return it..." Yuko said with a shy smile. "Really what's it called?" (Y/n) said out of curiosity to the shy girl. "U-um, 'Gate to Paradise... " Yuko who told (Y/n) about the book. "Whoa, that's deep! I didn't know Maki was into that kinda thing..." said Mark out of shock. " If you enjoyed it that much, why not simply buy your own copy?" Nanjo asked, "w-well... It's kind of expensive... and my brothers and sisters need new clothes ." Yuko said as she told her reason. "Nanjo, you moron! Don't you know she works part-time to help her family out?" Yukino said she is really disappointed with Nanjo's question. "all alright can we go now and don't worrier Yuko will tell Meki what you said." (Y/n) said with a cheerful smile. And then they all left the classroom but as they were about to leave the school they heard something in class 2-F.

 I wonder who could be in the classroom?