Chapter 5

At 2f Lobby

You see a Vacant-eyed man saying fresh meat and, it did not look human. "Wh-What's with these guys?" said Yukino as she was shocked by the situation. "Th-the dead patients suddenly got up and walked... That old man rescued me and...noooo!" said the panicked nurse, then she ran away. "What!? These guys were dead? Is this for real!? said, Mark not believing the situation on what's happening right now. But the man that rescued the nurse was..."Y-Yamaoka...?" said Nanjo in shock as his butler is in the ground and injured."Yamaoka! You bastards... how dare you?! I will never forgive you!" "Careful, guys!" said (Y/n) in determination and worry if they can beat these monsters. "How the hell are we supposed to fight something already dead!?" said Mark... 

(Y/n) pov

"....! What is this feeling?!" Then something just came out of me and some sort of spirit came out of me and start to attack one of the zombies 'Thou art I... and I am thou... From the looming of the moon of thy soul, I cometh... I shall lend you my strength... '

3 pov

 (Y/n) has summoned her persona and it seems she is not the only one.

after battle

"Yamaoka... Don't go... You wouldn't leave me behind, right?" said Nanjo in almost the vague of tears. "Oh, young master... Don't be so sad... It spoils your handsome face...You're a fine Japanese man... And a man must stand on his own someday... It seems that this... will be the last service I can provide for you" said Yamaoka as he knew the time of his death is near. "No, No, No, No! I won't let you leave me! Hang in there, Yamaoka!" said Nanjo. "It's time I said farewell...Just one last thing... Please promise me, young master... to become the No. 1  man in the country and carry Japan on your back." said Yamaoka."...Of course... Of course, I will, When that time comes, you'll see. So, until then-" said Nanjo. "That's my young master... I will always be... in your heart." as this was Yamaoka's final words"Yamaoka? Hay...! Answer me... I'm begging you... Yamaoka! " said Nanjo.  Everyone was saddened at the thought of  Yamaako's death as (Y/n) was about to walk to them, "Let leave him alone." said Mark as (Y/n ) stop her tracks. "Hey Naoya ... Could you hear their voices?" said Mark "I heard it too I think it was a persona." said (Y/n) "It said it would lend us power, so I kinda doubt it's hostile. If we are lucky, maybe it will listen to what we tell it ... I guess we might as well go on calling it Persona." said Mark. "That's how it felt to me, too I have a bad feeling about this, Let's go." said Yukino. And so the team explore around the hospital not knowing what dangers could happen to them.