Chapter 6

(Skip after the many battles because who wants to read a description of the many battles they have, or your author doesn't know how to write a fighting description. )

(At the reception desk)

(3 pov)

The gang sees a nurse stuck on a bookshelf. "Hay! This one is still alive! Gimme a hand here!" said Yukino. "Yo! The monsters are just around the corner," said Mark. (Y/n) came closer to the nurse and tried to lift the bookshelf, but the nurse said, "I... I'm not going to make it. You kids. g-get out of here..." "Don't worry, Miss will save you." said (Y/n). "Hay, Naoya a ,little help here " ,said Yukino. Naoya did a nod and said yes. "Okay, you take that side and (Y/n) pull her out," said Yukino " Okay!" said (Y/n) but, "It's no good they're coming!" said Mark in an outburst than the monsters appeared, suddenly Elly came out of no were "Oh, good day, oh my their are demons here too?" she said in a calming tone. "Eriko get back!" said Nanjo. "No worries, I may not look it, but I'm a rather capable fencer," Elly said," But Eriko, those are not ordinary enemies!" said (Y/n). Suddenly one of the monsters attacks Elly, but surprisingly she has her persona.

(After battle)

"Was that Nike, the Greek goddess of victory? and it's me, and I am it," said Elly in a ramble. "Um, Eriko, are you okay?" said (Y/n) "Nike, the archetypal portrayal of Christian angles, and it's me, and I am it..." Elly is still rambling about his persona. "No good, she is completely gone," said Mark. "Eriko snap out of it!" said Yukino as she was worried for her friend."Oh, I-I'm sorry, I'm alright," Elly finally snapped back to reality. " I'm an angelic bringer of victory. From now on, you have my protection!" Elly said energetically, "Um Eriko, your not the only one," said (Y/n) in a sweat drop. "Really?" said Elly in confusion. "Eriko, you dreamt of the butterfly, didn't you?" Nanjo asked Elly, "I've seen it quite often in my dreams ever since I played the Persona game," replied Elly. "Just as I thought, that dream must be the cause of the phenomenon..." said Nanjo. But Mark had to but in the conversation," that aside, why'd you come here? Is it like this outside too?" "Yes, there are demons everywhere, and it's impossible to leave town, I looked everywhere, but it seems that the school is the only safe place," said Elly. "Oh, the school is safe?" said Yukino. "We should head there," said (Y/n). "Oh, but I nearly forgot, we should go to the shrine first. Maki's mother is hurt. She collapsed there." After Elly said that, Mark and (Y/n) looked distressed. "What! why didn't you say that before!?" said Mark. "We need to head there now!" said (Y/n), And they head to the shrine with the danger that lies ahead of them.