Chapter 4

Its Reiji Kido

3 pov

"You're Reiji Kido! What are you doing here?" Mark said, but there was no response coming out of Reiji.

Reiji Kido (Nickname: Reiji) A quiet loner who transferred to St. Hermelin High six months ago.

Then he left out of the classroom

Then he left out of the classroom. "Hmph. The standoffish sort, I see." Nanjo scoffs at Reiji's personality. "Your one to talk." (Y/n) said as she was upset about Nanjo's response. She actually talks to Reiji once in a while and he is actually a nice person when you get to talk to him.  "We have to get going remember," Naoya said in a monotone voice. After saying that (Y/n) blushed in embarrassment when she realized that forgot about Maki she and the rest of the group had left the classroom. 

At 1F Entrance Hall

"You are all so slow... You must seize the moment, like me! There's a reason it's said that one's youth passes quickly." Nanjo said boastfully "That Nanjo pisses me off so bad... I'll find a chink in his armor someday." Mark said clearly piss for Nanjo's words. "Masao and Kei are doth such children. And (Y/n) was the first one here." Yukino said as she pointed to the (h/c) female. The group sees (Y/n), "hay you coming or not!" said (Y/n) filed with energy.  All of the questions on where she gets her energy from. 

At St. Hermella Gates 

When they head outside they see an old man in a butler's outfit. "Young master!" the butler said in worry.

Yamaoka, the Nanjo family's butler. He has taken care of Nanjo since the heir was an infant.

 He has taken care of Nanjo since the heir was an infant

" Y... Yamaoka...!" Nanjo was shocked by his butler being here.  "Oh, my! Master Kei is leaving the premises with a crowd of friends. I'm so happy to see this...!" Said Yamaoka in a happy expression. "Master... Kei?" (Y/n) said in confusion. "Y-Yamaoka, I've told you time and again never to call me that! You dummy! " Ninjo said in embaresment. Mark laugh "did you just call him 'dummy'? " Nanjo was so embraced that his words caught on with him  "N-No, I, ah... Oh, be silent, Masao! Look, Yamaoka, I don't need a ride today! Just... go back without me!" "Oh, my! Will you be going out on town with your chums, young master?" said Yamaoka. "I'm only going to the hospital! and stop calling me that!" said Nanjo."The hospital? Heavens! I do hope you haven't hurt yourself, young master!" said Yamaoka in worry. All of them laugh at Yamaoka and Ninjo's conversation. "Enough! Let's be on our way, Naoya! Yamaoka... do not follow us!" And so they head to the hospital.

Time skip

At the Mikage Hospital

"There's some time until our examinations, Let's visit Maki first, then, best not be idle all," said Nanjo as it sounds like he wants to get it done as soon as possible. "Heh... Cold man, By the way, Mak's in Room 302," said Mark."You're pretty well-informed, Masao," said Yukino in a teased tone."Uh... Shut up! A friend of mine told me!" Mark said as he retorted back to Yukino's comment. "Okay, come on Naoya let's go see Maki!" said (Y/n) as her (e/c) eyes lit up with happiness to see her best friend and so they head to Room 302.

At Room 302

"I  have to go... but you should get some fresh air sometimes, it's good for you." said the doctor as he/she was giving the information to Maki. "That's right, Maki, why don't we go for a walk tomorrow?" said the nurse as she/he agreed with the doctor, but Maki didn't say anything.

Maki Sonomura is a chronically ill classmate who's been hospitalized for over a year now.

"Oh, it seems your real medication has arrived, I'll leave you kids be." said the doctor as he left the room."(Y/n)... You all came... Thanks, You're so thoughtful, Masao," said Maki as a small smile crept on her face. "What do you mean?" said Nanjo who was questioning the girl, "I told Masao I wanted to see everyone when he was here last time... Isn't that why you all came? " said Maki "Yes and Yuko wanted to give your book back." said (Y/n) as she gives the book to Maki." Ah... That's okay, I've read it so many times, I practically have it memorized."Also, how are you doing Maki, and are you doing okay?" said (Y/n) as she asks her friend. "Uh-huh, I'm doing much better, I wonder if it's because of that good dream. It's hard to remember, but I keep dreaming of a really nice man he is like a father," said Maki."Like that doctor? He seemed nice," said Yukino    "...I don't like him..." said Maki respond negatively to Yukino's answer "Did he do something to you!?" said Mark "No, that's not it... I just... don't like doctors..." said Maki "Well, let's talk about other stuff, then, hay how about your mom? How is she doing at SEBEC" Mark said as he wanted to change the topic but only made it worse. "She's not my mom! She cares more about her job than me! She doesn't care about me at all..."  Maki said in sadness." S-sorry..." said Mark "Oh... It's all right... Ngh!" Just as Maki was about to finish her sentence a surge of pain came to her body and scream out in pain and said no. "Maki! What's wrong!? someone call a doctor!" said (Y/n) in worrier for her friend's predicament. After that, the doctor came in and told them to wait outside.

(Y/n)'s pov

'I hope Maki is okay'  as I sigh and look at Mark, who had the same thought. Then the building begins to shake." An earthquake?" said Nanjo. The shake of the building escalated, "Hay what's happening ?!" I said but then it stops 'what was that ?' "It seems to have subsided," said Nanjo       'Wait a minute' "Maki!" I hope she's okay I ran to the door but the door just opens a wall. "What the... was the room go," said I not what was going on in this situation.

3 pov

"How is this possible?" said Nanjo and then there was a scream coming from downstairs and so the group headed there not knowing that their fate has just started. 

Okay, this is the author speaking next chapter (Y/n) will start summing her persona whose excited cause I am.