6: Makoto just wants a smoothie.

'God, this is so fucking stupid.'

What the fuck is Makoto complaining about now? Uh, capitalism, of course.
No, I'm kidding. And if you bought that, get out.

He was bribed here with a bag of cookies, but he thinks he deserves that smoothie for having to deal with these idiots.

"Look who's fucking here." Mondo, the pussy with the broken arm, spat out.

"Shut the fuck up. Just get this over with."

And, right as they started talking, Makoto completely zoned out. He has no idea what they're talking about, well, he does, but he doesn't care enough to tell the readers.

And the narrator is too lazy.

'Would a strawberry smoothie be better? Or should I get a banana strawberry smoothie?'

Makoto was, truly, thinking about the important things in life. If you exclude living.

"HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING TO ANY PART OF THIS DISCUSSION?"

Sadly, his very important thoughts were interrupted by some dumbass who's louder than a howler monkey. And, hey. Makoto's words, not the narrator's.

"Nope. I'm going to make a smoothie now." Makoto said, standing up and walking towards the door.

"Wha-Wha-HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM!?!?" Touko yelled.

"Uh, cause I can? I'm going now, bye!" Makoto shouted, slamming the door behind him.

'I think I'll go with blueberry.'

SURPRISE BITCHES, I'M ALIVE! I was just struggling a bit with school.

Now, some of y'all may be thinking, the fuck took you this long? This is so short. Shouldn't it have taken you, like, a fucking week?

And,

My half a brain cell was on vacation and forgot to tell the other half this thing existed and that I still had to write this chapter

And, usually, they tell each other this shit before they go drift off into random memories, while the other works hard trying to keep me together.

But, it decided not to. So here we are.

But, yeah, anyways. Hope you enjoyed the normal short chapter that comes out every whenever.