5: Bitches and Whores

Makoto was in his room, all alone.

Now, you may be thinking something like: "Makoto, why don't you go help the others out? Maybe it'll be different this loop."

And if you are, fuck off. Don't know how your brain came up with that, but get a replacement, jesus christ. Get out.

This has been stated previously, but seeing as how you may possess a defective brain, I'll mention it again. Simply put, Makoto doesn't care about his classmates.

Why? Because he's fucking tired, that's fucking why. The cookie was a lie, and so is that smoothie he's craving now.

Suddenly, Makoto heard a knock.

"Who is it?"

"Um...It's Maizono."

"You can't come in."

"Uh."

And then, someone else joined the conversation, saying words that made it seem as though Jesus fucking Christ had spoken them.

"We have cookies!"

The door slammed open, revealing Makoto wearing an oversized sweater.

"Alright, you have my attention. What do you want?"

Aoi, Sakura, and Sayaka stood at his doorstep, a bag of cookies in Aoi's hand.

"There's a meeting in the cafeteria!"

"And I have to attend?"

"Yep!"

"Why?"

"Why not?" Sayaka spoke up.

"But...

why?"

"Why not?"

"Yeah, but why though?"

"Why not?"

"Alright, I'm sold. Hand them over."

And they walked to the cafeteria quietly with no problems whatsoever.

'What a whore.' - The Bitch

'What a bitch.' - The Whore

Sorry for the wait. I have to go to school, like physically and stuff, so I'm going to be busy. (No worries, only have to be here physically for Monday and Tuesday.)

Also, y'all may notice my comments/notes. Uh, yeah. Removed those and just commented cause thought y'all wouldn't wanna read what this author was on about while typing/editing this in class!

Anyway, that's it. Sorry that this is so short, but I find that I like it being short. Adds cliffy and I don't have to stress as much thinking about how to make it longer.

Thank you for being patient with this awful author! (シ_ _)シ