11: Bitch didn't even hesitate

'FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffUCK.'

You may ask Makoto something like "Why the fuck are you saying fuck for so long?"

Makoto would respond with something like "Fuck you."

But the reason why he was saying fuck for so long is because this dumbass is stuck in between two of the dumbest gayest bitches in the school.

That's right he was stuck in between Mondo and Ishimaru.

These dumb bitches having a fight over the stupidest shit.

'God, they're so gay.'

Finally having enough of their bullshit, Makoto quickly got up and ran.

'I am NOT staying a second longer. Especially not when they look like they're about to eat each other's faces.'

He shuddered then, remembering the loop where someone actually ate someone's face.

Coming to a stop, he stopped in the library.

Usually, he'd see Mr. Stick-Up-His-Ass and the bipolar bitch, but there wasn't any signs of them.

'Ah, fuck. Don't tell me she went all yandere on him or something.'

It turned out that, yes, she did go all yandere on him. And proceeded to kill Makoto who stumbled upon her hugging the corpse.

'Fucked up. What the hell. Bitch didn't even hesitate.'

A little food for y'all because I felt bad about just breaking down and shit lol.

I wrote this while on break, just forgot to finish it. That's why it's like really short and shit.

I'm currently trying to write another (and longer) chapter for y'all so ya don't starve while I'm gone.

-Mystic