Short 1: Fuck you, whore!

Makoto was not, in fact, having a good time. He felt so attacked right now. In fact, he was just fucking stabbed. That's how attacked he's feeling.

"Fuck you, whore!"

"You're the one dying here. Are you sure you want that to be your last words, bitch?"

"Yes."

"Too bad. You just changed your last words."

"Fuck you, whore!" Makoto yelled as he took the knife out from his stomach, throwing it at Sayaka. (Lmao, was hella tempted to just leave it as Mozzarella)

[Some other timeline]

"Whore."

"What the fuck, why did you stab me?! I thought we were friends!"

"Can't believe it, you actually thought we were friends. Oh my lord, are you that dense to not fucking see how much I hate you?"

"Fuck you, bitch!"

"Fuck you, whore!"

And that's why Makoto dislikes mozzarella.

And Maizono.

Writing this while you're supposed to be writing a paragraph in a test. (Not even turning that paragraph in, gonna leave that fucking box blank bitch, just gimme like 11/21 already.)

Update from the present author: I never did write that paragraph. Anyways, sorry for the wait! I have two projects to finish before tomorrow, and I also have been dealing with mommy issues if u wanna call em that. So, yeah. Sorry for the wait for something outta this shitty author.

Hope y'all enjoyed this short thing to keep y'all entertained while I try and finish shit before the end of the quarter and the next chapter as well.

R E S E T  | Danganronpa Crack Ficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें