Chapter.3

I hope you like this chapter.

<《《 Enjoy 》》>

Izuku and Eri where eating breakfast before they headed out to go and meet up Miku and the other Vocaloids.

The only one's that knew about it where the once that were in the kitchen when Miku called Izuku and Aizawa knows about it, because he has to as there homeroom theacher.

Izuku especialy wanted that Bakugou didn't know and he is happy that he doesn't know.

Before Eri and Izuku could go, Bakugou asked:" where are you going nerd?" Izuku smiled and said:" to my mom. Can't Eri see her grandma?"

"Thc." Bakugou responds and he then walks away.

《Small timeskip》

Izuku was now walking to the location that Miku gave them, with Eri on his shoulders.

Izuku knew, that where they had to go to is a studio. Because he has been there a few times.

"So you are excited snowball." Izuku then asks his daughter. Eri smiled and said:" yep, because i am going to meet Miku and the other Vocaloids."

Izuku chuckels as he thinks back to the last week. He had never seen Eri with that much energy. It's like they gave her two sixpacks of redbull every day.

"So dad?" Eri then says. Izuku replies with:" what is it snowball?" Eri then asks:" are you going to tell them you're secret identity."

"No... but i have talked with my manager about it and..." Izuku then says. Eri then asks:" and what?"

"And when it will happen will also be a secret to you." Izuku says. Eri pouts and says:" but i wanne know.."

Izuku chuckels at her reaction and he then says:" sorry, but i can't tell you snowball. The only thing that i can say is, that it is going to happen soon"

"Okay... also do you know what we are going to do?" Eri then asks. Izuku replies with:" i don't know.."

"Well then let's hurry up dad." Eri then says. Izuku replies with:" only a few minutes and we are there snowball."

《Small timeskip》

Izuku and Eri just entered the studio, the receptionis then asks without looking up:" what are you here for?"

"Hey mom." Izuku then says. Eri replies with:" grandma." Inko looks up and smiles, she then stands up and hugs her son and granddaughter.

Miku and Rin then come walking in and they hadn't seen Izuku and Eri yet, so Miku asks:" Inko have you seen a boy with greenhair about my age and a girl about the age of 8 and she has silverhair."

She then sees Inko hugging Izuku and Eri. Miku then responds with:" you know each other."

They let go of the hug, Izuku then turns to them and says:" oh.. she is my mom."

"Whaaaat?" Miku then says. Rin responds with:" dum dum dum..."

"Well have fun Izuku and Eri." Inko then says, she then proceeds to walk back to her desk.