Chapter.7

I hope you like this chapter.

《《Enjoy》》

'So problem child is going to reveal his secret..' Aizawa thought. But Aizawa then heard Bakugou scream:" HUH? THAT NERD HOW DARE HE PICK THE SPOTLIGHT FROM ME."

"Bakuhoe calm down." Todoroki said while he had a stoic expression. Bakugou groweld when he heard what Todoroki said.

Bakugou was about to jump towards Todoroki with his quirk activated, but he was stopped by Aizawa who was getting annoyed by Bakugou behaving like a child.

"Thanks for the headache.. Author.." Aizawa mumbeld. Present Mic who was standing next to him in his Miku outfit then asked:" what did you say Shota?"

"Nothing important.." Aizawa replied, before he turned back to Bakugou who had cooled down.

He then said:" calmed down yet problem child two?" Bakugou replied with:" yeah. Now let me go!"

Aizawa sighed and undid his binding cloth, freeing Bakugou. Aizawa then said:" just shut up for once will you.. *sighs* next time I will ask security to get you out of here."

"Thc.." Bakugou could only reply, before turning to Todoroki to shoot him a glare, but Todoroki just replied with a small smile only for him to anger Bakugou again.

But he stayed quiet this time. Bakugou then turned around to walk over to Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero who where standing together waiting for there friend to preforme.

Scene change

Izuku was readying himself for his performance, he was quiet nervous because this would be his first live performance, but not only that he was going to reveal to his fans who he realy is.

Eri came running into room where the other Vocaloids and Izuku where. She quickly looked around the room, to look for her father.

When she saw him, she runned up to him to give her father a hug, she then looked up and asked:" Wasn't I great dad?"

Izuku looked down, he then patted Eri's head while he said:" the best, Rin couldn't even compeet."

"Hey..." Rin replied, causing everybody to chuckle. Rin then said:" it's not funny guys."

"Eri was actualy the winner, instead of you two calling it a draw." Len said with a smirk.

Before Rin could reply, they heard there manager Akari:" Midoriya you're up."

"Whish me luck." Izuku said while he stood up to walk towards the stage in his outfit.

" Izuku said while he stood up to walk towards the stage in his outfit