Chapter.5

I hope you like this chapter. It's a bit shorters then the others.

Enjoy

It has been around three weeks since Izuku and Eri visited the Vocaloids. Izuku stayed in contact with the others.

Also Izuku was lucky that the others that knew Izuku had backstage passes kept quiet about it, so he still had them.

Altough if Bakugou stole them from him, he would probably go into protective dad mode because it would make Eri sad if she couldn't meet them again.

Izuku then woke up and yawned, he noticed that Eri was already awake, because she wasn't in her room.

Izuku stood up and walked over to his desk to put his wig on and to do his collor lenses in.

He then walked out of his room and headed for the elevator while checking his phone if he had recieved new messages.

He looked at his phone to read the message.

《The Fabulous Groupchat》

Miku:" i'm so excited for today, i get to see you and Eri again."

Len:" ... "

Kaito:" ... "

Meiko:" ... "

Luka:" ... "

Rin:" Miku is excited to see her crush again. I see 👁👁"

Meiko:" ^ "

Luka:" ^ "

Rin added a Voice message. Miku then said:" RINNNN... WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" Rin then calmy replies with:" because it's the truth."

"YEAH, BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH, BECAUSE NOBODY ASKED... Rin." Miku then shouts at Rin. Rin then replies with:" yeah Miku?"

"Can you please delete that message.. before he sees it." Miku then asks. Rin simply replied with:" but me and mama Inko want our ship to sail..."

Len:" i'll pray for you Rin to stay alive🙏"

" ... ":Izuku

Miku:" ... "

Rin:" hey Izuku😃"

Len:" RIN YOU'RE ALIVE! How..?"

Rin:" ... magic"

Meiko:" ignore those two Izuku, please give us you're anwser🍵."

Rin:" yeah Izuku. Mama Inko wants to know to. By the way, she will also be at the concert tonight."

-----------------------------------------------------------

The elevator then opened and once it did, everybody who was in the commonroom saw a beetred Izuku walk out of it.

"Dad why are you so red?" Eri asked who was sitting on the couch. Izuku replies with:" i'll tell you after i made a call with some one Snowball."

Izuku then walked outside while still being beetred and thinking:' maybe it's smarter if i call now... otherwise it will be akward if we meet up tonight. Also we have to focus both on something.. although i don't like to do this over the phone...'