chapter.6

I hope you like this chapter. It's a shorter chapter.

《《Enjoy》》

Izuku just arrived in the room where Rin took Eri, only to see that they where preparing themself while Eri and Rin where playing some game.

Miku and Izuku then looked at each other, Miku walked out of the room and Izuku followed her.

"So..." Miku said akwardly when Izuku was standing infront of her. Izuku responded with:" i guess you still have some questions, about our relationship..? Or is it something else."

"Well.. yeah.. i mean you're a hero in training and i am a famous singer.. so how are we going to do this..." Miku asked. Izuku made a small smile and said:" we will figure it out, it will probably just take time. We are both new to this..?"

"Yeah.." Miku replies. Izuku smiles and says:" so don't worry and we can always ask you're manager to make some time...?"

Miku nods and she then hugs Izuku and says:" right... and what about my fans."

"You want to keep it secret?" Izuku asks, Miku who then replies with:" yeah."

"Good, because me to." Izuku says. Inko comes then running up to them and sees them hugging, she then says:" my baby is becoming a man."

The two both turn to Inko and Izuku then asks:" um.. mom what are you doing here?"

"Oh.. right, i came to get Miku." Inko says. Miku and Izuku then let both go of the hug and they both walk after Inko, back to where they first where.

When Eri saw that Izuku walked back in, she runned up to him and asked:" how do you think i look dad?" She was wearing something else that Rin got her, for when she is going to do her performance with Rin.

"You look Beautiful snowball. So when are you to sing?" Izuku said while sqautting down to pick up Eri.

"I'm going to do the first song with Rin." Eri said with a big smile. Izuku then asked:" and what are you going to sing?"

"Secret." Eri replied with a smile. They then heard Rin say:" Eri are you coming?"

"Dad can you set me down?" Eri asker while looking at Izuku. Izuku replied with:" sure thing snowball and make sure you blow everyone away."

Eri nodded and then walked up to Rin, they immediately began to talk again while they walked to the stage.

《Scene change.... Dorime》

 Dorime》