~Chapter 3~

Still Kira POV (-_-)

I woke up to be laying on the ground  in the middle of the house instead of the closet I was sleeping in. I cover my self with my cloak as I stood up. Only to hear foot steps coming.

Yet again I hid behind the closet door.

"Where that beautiful girl?? I was gonna give her a good time of her life"

I felt like throwing up and anger filled me up once again.I came out of my hiding to face him.

"Looking for me??"

He turns around shocked.

"Yes my dear. But can you come here for a second??"

I knew it was a trap but I'm prepared for it.

I stepped closer to him as he smiled to show his yellow teeth.

"Good girl"

He grab me by my hair and slowly he started to lead in. 'He gonna kiss me eww'

I smirked wrong move.

I grabbed his neck and flip him over to his back with a loud crack. I crouch down to his level as he started to open his mouth

"Owe that hurts you little bitch. You broke my neck" he choked out as blood came out.

"Well next time don't touch a girl who is sleeping peacefully. Oh by the way, just cause I look weak doesn't mean I am."

Just flipping him I managed to break his neck. I even surprised myself. Slowly I took out my knife and stabed him right on his heart.

I was so clam even thought I just killed a man and my own parents. How shocking, I rolled my eyes. Walking around to explore there was few markets. Some were selling clothes as others selling food.

I bought 5 apples to eat since it was the only thing to eat. I chewed my apple till the only thing left was the seeds, for now I'm left with 4 apples. Some people looked at me and I glared at them if only looks can kill.

I kept walking to find a place to call home. But I hear squeaks and crying coming from the ally way. I ran toward the noise to find a girl almost looking like my age with a man holding her wrist with the girl shirt ripped, showing her breasts.

"Big bro help me...."

"Nobody will help you, your mine now"

He started grabbing her breasts.

"Are you sure nobody gonna help her??"

They both looked at me with shocked faces.

"Pathetic your the same size as her"

"Don't jugde a person by their apperance"

"Go away I'll  just be wasting my time on you"

He started to touch her again but this time I'll protect her. I walked slowly toward them. The man seen to notice me and let go of the girl and dive in for a punch.

I dodge and kicked his legs causing him to fall.

"Bitch"

"I heard that million of times before, in which I'm not even angry"

I stepped on his chest. He grabbed my leg but he stopped as I pressed the point of my knife on his nose. 

"Surprise I presume"

"Please don't"

"Nope my decision has been made"

I killed him in an instant. I turn around to see the girl crying.