~Chapter 17~

Kira POV

For some reason it gives me the chills

I mean every time he looks at me, he looks at me with... Passion? Hate? Love? Dissapoint??

I shook it off. Whatever it is, it shouldn't bother me. Laying in bed,that was the only thing on my mind. He seem soft towards me. And when he with others he so rude and cold. I guess I'm that special.

We still kept sharing a room. But with only 2 bunks. Yes not having any other bunks for them...

I felt tears wanting to come out of my eye. I blink as fast as possible, keeping the tears from streaming.

Creek

I looked to my left to see levi laying down on his bunk. Not even bothering to look at me. I turn my back towards him, closing my eyes.

"Kira"

"What"

He sigh. "Emptiness"

I sat up facing him, knowing what to say next.

"I know, get use to it. It will be like that and there's no way of changing that."

He looked surprised and then put on his stoic face.

"How did you know?? With one word, you know what I'm talking about"

I sigh

"Cause that's how I feel"

With that I layed down, again with my back facing him. Yes I know I should be more polite, but I'm talking to levi. He's the coldest person I have met.

Might aswell give him his own treatment. If he ain't gonna be nice to me, why would I be nice to him??

1 hour later

Hearing the creeks of his bed, guessing he was having a night mare or some shit.

Opening my eyes, seeing  levi sweating and tears streaming down his face.

I took my pillow and threw it at him. He woke up, scared. I kinda felt bad for doing that. I should of got up and layed next to him. But nooooo.

"You OK?"

"It just a dream"

"Don't worry about it. Go to sleep"

His back faced me, knowing what he probably doing. I should comfort him. I'm like the only person who truly understand him.

I got up from my bed, laying next him. Pulling the sheets, covering us both. I hugged him from behind, hearing his heart beating fast.

"Its okay levi I'm here. I won't let you deal with hell all by yourself."

He turned around hugging me back.

"Good"

He smiled. Hugging me tighter,resting his chin on my head. I smiled. Hearing his heart beating more slowly then before.

With the sound of his heart. We both fell asleep.