~Chapter 62~

Sorry guys it took so long to finally update. This isn't the end xD

Yet

Either way hopefully you enjoy even after that long ass wait.

Kira POV

"Levi......."

We stayed there, for what seems like hours. Its been a long time since I felt this warm sensation (*wink* )
The last time was....ummm...... When we cuddle. Woahhh we barely did.

But somehow he changed. He doesn't seem like the one back then. When we first met at the wall. His face was pale and gloomy but when he saw me, you could tell that spark in his eyes.

As if he came back from the dead. Creepy but that's how its felt. I don't blame him. He lost two people who were so precious. Then he lost me. What if I never came back??? Would he been alright without me?

"Kira. Just know that I'll never leave you alone. For all those years I think its better for you."

"I'm sorry"

There was a long pause ,his heart started beating rapidly and his gripped became harsh.

"Don't say that! For all thses years you been gone. I couldn't stop blaming myself for not watching over you. The last thing I ever did was....."

"Please stop"

I hugged him tighter as I could feel his tears on my shoulder. Something that was rare. And for that I felt my heart break.

"Whatever you're about to say just stop... I could feel every inch of pain, as you speak of it.I was okay. Don't worry. I'm here aren't I?"

Barely

"No. I wanna know what pain you want through with that creep. How did he manage to turn you into that? How will you ever take off that collar? What can I do to help?"

"Look idiot. I'm here. Whole and breathing. Isn't it enough to call it a day? What happens stays in the past. Maybe one day I'll tell you, but for now I just want to favor this moment. Okay??"

He nodded as we went over to his bed, laying down. Pulling the covers over us.

"Kira. I'm just so anxious to know. I want to know what you been through and try to help you. But all I can do is listen and imagine all the possible torture he has given you just to control that form and even turn you into it as well."

"Well, long story short. You see this collar?? He would use it when I was in the dragon form, killing titans as my main objective. But I didn't understand why he choose me when there's a stronger person like you"

"Tch, don't you remember people admire you because you were stronger then me as well as being a female?? Even tho ,as me being a male, they had higher hopes and were surprise when even you surpass me."

"Well I haven't been here for like 3 years and don't you think their hope was gone??"

"You're back, aren't you? Well we just have to start from scratch"