Part#8 ⚠️⚠️

-My dear kai, we are fine, how are u?

-I am fine miss kim thank u.Jisoo suddenly stood up and go to their table to greet rose and others. .

-Well hello beautiful. Irene came and pet lisas back. lisa stood up and hug her,oh this annoying woman.

-Hello miss kim how are u?Irene said

-Thank u dear, how are u?my mom asked her.

-I am fine thank u. Guys why don't you join us and we can all have dinner together.

-Well i don't know darlin lisa invite us here so i don't...lisa cut my mom's word.

-Don't worry miss kim we can join them if u want, it will be great and she pull her hand over irene's waist.

-Well if you agree then we can join.

-It's good, come love sit next to me.Kai told me and pulled me closer.we set. lisa sit in front of me and irene next to her cringing to her ..I roll my eyes and smile to kai.

-Lisa i was thinking if u can give me a private photoshoot at my house.irene say to lisa, oh my god what the actually fuck,is that necessary to ask that in front of everybody

-Of course my pleasure..she answered and she stole one glance from me and smirked at me...music start and everyone stood up kai ask me to get up but i was not in a mood so i stay.I saw irene pull lisa close to her and whisper something to her, they both giggle and stood up, i saw how they start dancing and how seductively irene was dancing front of her..My blood was boiling, What's wrong with me ...i saw lisa was sneaking her hand over her body, she whisper her something and came back to the table and sit front of me.

-Lisa is she the one u were talking about?my mom asked her.

-Maybe. She answered quickly.

-tsk liar.I laugh a little..

-Excuse me? Did u say something? she ask, like she didn't hear what i say.

-You lying again.I said to her.

-Well let me see, she said it with a lower voice just for me to hear.And she start to sneak her foot on my legs, my eyes widened because of her move.

-Stop it right now they will see us. I was glaring at her.

-Be a good girl and be quiet.oh my god what is she doing she sneaks her foot on my private part and start circling it ,it was so good i couldn't hold it ,i grab tablecloth and trying to hold myself it was so damn good i bow my head down so my mom wont see my face. my breath getting heavy she was doing it with her foot, she was rubbing it slowly and it was so good. she start doing it quickly and i was almost there.I was trying to hold on tight.music stop. i quickly stood up and run to the restroom..I quickly get in and try to breath what was that, she make me come and didn't even flinch her eyes.I fucking hate her, why she is like that i hate her...i wash my face with a cold water my breath still was heavy and suddenly restroom's door opened and here she is standing proudly.

-What the hell wrong with u, i told u to stop it, they could see us...Are u fucking insane?

-I fucking love it when u are angry kitten and don't worry no one saw us..but answer me u like that don't u.

-What kind of a question is that?She locked the door and start coming closer.

-It's a good question and the answer is yes or no but I know there is not any ,,no'' in my actions...Am i right kitten?

-Enough with this dirty game of yours.I said when i was about to go when she caught me by my waist pull me closer and ask me:

-Common just answer me kitten u like it don't u? Just admit it.

-Get of me..I said and she catch my both hand i couldn't move,she start to touch her nose on my neck ,not again god save me ..

-Common it's easy kitten u have to admit that i am better than him.And she kiss my neck oh my god it's torturing me...i can't take it anymore.

-Just say it kitten. i can't hold it anymore

-Yes..i coudn' lie not now

-I can't hear u.

-I said yes.Fuck how she likes when she's torturing me.

-Good...she said and smashed her lips on mine, pull me up, and make me sit on the sink..we start to kiss with so much passion and it was so good she was so good..she pull me closer and start touching my body. she sneak her hand over my butt and squeeze it.

-You taste so good kitten i love it every time,U are fucking sexy..it was so good she slide her hand in my private part  and she was about to pull my pants down, when someone knock.

-Jennie love are u all right?It was kai, we've been out of breath and she still was hugging me, i pushed her a little and start fixing my clothes.

-Yes i am coming just a second.

-You can stay kitten we can continue. she was about to touch me again, when i stop her

-No,he is here, I should go..and I went out...

-Lisa beautiful u are here? I've been looking for u. Irene came.

-Hey are u all right? Kai asked me.

-Yes, just a little headache..

-Really? Want anything?

-No,thank u.We go..Rest of the time nothing interesting happened just irene was touching so much to lisa and it was miserable.It was late already and we all went home. When we arrived lisa stop the car and open the door for us again they go front and i was going behind them when suddenly i stood my foot badly and my ankle turn badly.