Part#21⚠️⚠️⚠️

Double Update

JENNIE POV

I was so angry.She turned around and came closer to me.

-Let me see it.she was about to touch me when i kicked her hand...

-It's nothing.I told her.

-Are u angry?She said, fucking yes more than angry

-Angry? What were u thinking?

-What do u mean?she ask

-What if he go to the police and they take you to jail again?I said it angrily

-Don't worry he won't.How can she be so calm?

-How do you know? i yell

-I don't...Fuck this jennie, she was hurting u what i supposed to do? watch how she drag u out and get u home and lord knows what he was planning to do.she yell me back

-U, U are an asshole.I said

-Excuse me?

-U only care about yourself.

-About myself? What are u talking about?

-Last night i almost get raped u came like a storm and kick kai and came apologized to me and i was thinking that something was between us and u kiss me and u go away and u end up in jail,I almost freaked out when rose told me that and i thought i would never see u again, and now u almost get in the jail and i don't fucking know what to think..or...She cut my word and kiss me passionately i kiss her back it was so good, her lips on mine it was the best feeling..We kissed until both of us were out of breath.

-I am never gonna get back in jail kim because i can't,I can't live without u around i can't even breathe without thinking about u,I just can't see myself without u ,do you have any idea how hard it was for me when u didn't pick up my calls and u've been avoiding me for the fucking 1 week ,it was like hell for me, i can't be without u My kitten....she said to me i was shocked and happy at the same time i crushed my lips on hers and tell her:

-Take me now..she pulls me up bridal style and gets me in my bed she lay on top of me and start kissing me passionately.

-How my kitten want me?

-I want all of u lisa..i told her and that was enough for her to hear..she start to take off my clothes and start kissing from my lips to my body..

-Ah lisa.I told her and she start kissing my neck, collar, she grab my boobs and squiz it harder

-Ah...moan came from my mouth..she lick my nipples and start kissing down to my stomach..

-Lisa fuck me harder...I told her.

-I fucking love when u talk dirty to me..she kiss my belly

-oh god..her touch gives me electricity. I was not that much sensitive but her touch feels so good...Her wet kissed around my body and her long finger around my body...she took off my bra..and start going down.she took my pants with her teeth and start to pull them off...she start kissing my legs..god it's torturing me but feels so good, she start coming closer to my pussy and give me a hot blow ..

-Ah lisa..It was so good like she was touching me there..she lick my pussy slowly..

-Oh my god..i grab the bed sheet and roll my head back..it was so good..she started licking it faster.

-Fuck yes...My body starts shaking from the pleasure that she was giving to me..

-I am coming lisa..she start to do it quickly.

-Come for me kitten, U taste so good...

-Fuck...I scream and came to her mouth ..she came closer and kiss me,now she start to rub my pussy with her fingers..

-Yes like that...i told her, she stand up

-Come here.she pull me up make me sit on her lap and she slides her two finger inside me.

-Oh yes..

-Common ride me kitten.she said i did what she said.i was riding her fingers like a cowgirl..

-Fuck lisa faster..i said and she did it faster..it was so good

-I am coming lisaaaaaaaa...I scream,she start kissing my neck and i pull her head closer to mine and kiss her hard, fuck it feels so good.

-Ahhh...I climax and came on her hand..she take and lick it ...she is insane

-U are fucking insane lalisa manoban.

-I fucking love how u taste and moaning jennie kim and i can do it countless time with u and i would never get tired...

-U are crazy do u know that?

-I think i know and i know that i went crazy over u.over u, only u.

-You drive me crazy too.I said and smashed my lips on hers one more time ..we lay down..i lay on top of her, we continue cuddling until we both fell asleep.