Part#14 ⚠️⚠️⚠️

The show was amazing....Double update

JENNIE POV

-Hey mom,what's up?lisa came behind me

-Hello miss kim again.

-Oh lisa u found jennie,what a nice.

-Jennie dear i saw my friend and she ask me to come over so i was planning to stay her house,so i wanted to tell u that and i was thinking maybe kai can accompany u home.I was about to say something when lisa said:

-Don't worry, Miss Kim, I can take her.

-You don't have to, I can go with a taxi.

-Taxi?No way jennie it's to late for taxi my darlin, if lisa said she can then it's be better like that.

-Okay mom ,okay u can go now.

-Okay bye darlin,bye lisa it was nice to meet u here.

-Goodbye miss kim have a nice day.she smiled at her and my mom went out..

-I want something to drink..I said and started walking in front of counter.she follow me .I took one shot,two shot and i can feel how alcohol getting in me ..

-Take it easy kitten.she told me i rolled my eyes and take another shot, suddenly i fell little dizzy i lost my balance and she catch me by my waist.

-I said take it easy.U don't have to get drunk kitten.I could feel millions of electricity that run to my body when she touched me,my heart starts beat medley.

-How can u be that much beautiful kitten, i can't take my eyes of you.she said and pulled my hair over my ear,i closed my eyes because of that touch,if she only knew how much she is affecting me.

-U are an angelic kitten.My heart almost jumped out from the chest.

-I want to go home.I said to her and push a little.

-Of course, u want.she told me and guide me to the crowd ..she open the door for me ..i sit at the front seat.she get in

-Seatbelt kitten.I was trying my best but i was drunk and i couldn't do it..

-Let me help u.She said and come closer our face was so close

-You have no idea how much i want to kiss u right now,i've been holding myself all day long not to attack u..she was getting closer and closer

-But if i do it now, i don't know if i can control myself not to take you all.she said with a husky voice and i almost lose it but she get back on her seat.

-But i don't want u to think that, because you are drunk i am taking advantage on u, so i am not gonna do it.And i promised u , i am not gonna do anything unless u are not gonna ask for it.I couldn't say anything...We arrived and I slept in the car, she took me bridal style and lay me down on my bed and I woke up.

-Lisa?

-Yes kitten.You slept in my car and i get you here, I should go.she said

-Where are u going.I asked, why do I care.

-I should get back, irene, she is waiting for me.i was getting angry i get up.

-Waiting for what private photoshoot? For fuck her, i am sure.

-I can't say, it's a secret she said with a smirk on her face.

-Secret or more like "have a sex"?