Shot 4 (Accidental Marriage)-last shot

Hello

Hope you all are doing fine

Here is the last shot of accidental marriage

Recap: shivaay's stubbornness to make this marrige work while annika tried her best to break it off.

Enjoy
....................

Guest room

Shiv: This is how you will thank your  husband huh. Meri jaan nikal kar. Aise ro rhi ho tumhe andaza bhi hai ki mera dil kaise ghabraya (he scolds her while she makes innocent baby face holding her ears)

Ani: sorry na I was so overwhelmed.

Shiv: does that mean you will cry like this?

Ani nodded in negative muttering sorry

Shiv: now smile widely then only I will forgive you ( he says making stern face )

she smiles looking at his cute grumpy face

Shiv: now tell me why were you crying.( he asked maintaining the stern look on his face )

Ani: Aise hi kuch yaad as gya tha. ( she says wiping her tears off ) Leave it na let's cut the cake ( she tried to sound excited as he immedtelt  hold her  wrist pulling her towards him )

Shiv: Is there something you want to share. Trust me I won't judge. Itna toh trust kar skti ho tum mujhpar( he whispered against her hairs while she frowns at His choice of words .

Ani: You think I don't trust you ( she asked frowning )

Shiv: I don't know I just( he muttered looking here and there)

Ani: but you said ( she says acusingly )

Shiv: I

Ani: I m sharing a room with you. Sleeping on the same bed as you from the last 5 months Still you think I don't trust you? ( she asked frowning)

Shiv: Does sharing room or bed means trusting? ( he asked bewildered)

Ani: ofcourse dumbo( she says hitting his forehead while he wince making grumpy face)

Shiv: it hurts

Ani: Good for you

Shiv: Acha aab yeh Toh bata do Maine kia kya. Why did you cried ( he asked making faces)

Ani: tumne hi sab kia. Yeh sab kia kyun KIA ( she asked raising her eyebrows)

Shiv: Aree meri wife ka bday hai yeh bhi na kru toh sharam aani chahiye mujhe. Aree wo kya kehte hai yes doob marna chahiye( he says dramatically making her chuckle at his cuteness while her eyes filled with tears again  )

Ani: You know how happy you make me feel whenever you say I m your wife proudly ( she says smiling widely as he cups her face wiping her tears )

Shiv: I am proud so I will show it simple ( he says casually) and FYI Don't underestimate yourself having you as a wife is not less than any achievement for me. You despise standing under the same roof as me and now you are sharing  room, bed,  cupboard etc etc. Even you can't neglect the charm of shivaay Singh oberoi ( he says smiling smugly while she chuckles )

Ani: The shivaay Singh oberoi

Shiv: huh?

Ani: Even I get flattered under the charm of The shivaay Singh oberoi ( she declares  as he bluses looking around making her laugh out loud)

While laughing suddenly her eyes start shedding tears.

she hides her face in between her hands trying to stop herself from crying while shivaay gets panicked