Arrange Marriage ( shot 2)

Hello
Here's the next shot
Enjoy

......................

3:00am

ani: What with this man yaar kahin maine galti toh nhi kr di isse shaadi krke ( she says angrily throwing the flowers placed on bed tired of waiting for him)

4am

shivaay enters the room and gets shocked to see the condition of the room
he closes the door carefully and moves towards bed picking up the flowers lying on the floor on his way
he put them all on side table and looked towards Annika
she is sleeping  in the same wedding dress with all her jewellery on.

he moved towards bathroom taking his night clothes
after coming back he sit beside her trying to find a way to wake her up as she is sleeping with all these things on and that too in the middle of the bed but he didn't feel like  breaking her peaceful sleep.

he takes the pillow and one spare blanket from cupboard and lye down on couch.

morning 8am

Anika opens her rubbing them lightly,
suddenly she wakes with jerk looking at the totally different surrounding
But seeing herself in wedding dress she signs in relief.

her eyes moved around  the room and suddenly a frown appeared on her face seeing him in the room sleeping on the couch

ani: Time mill gya ise apne room mein aane ka ( she muttered under breath frowning)

taking her clothes she rushed to washroom to get fresh n up.

when she come out he is already up sitting beside the window.

she moves towards dressing table ignoring his gaze on her.

he takes slow steps towards her as her heart beats starts increasing with each step he took closer,
reaching just behind her he stop looking into her eyes from the mirror reflection.

shiv: I am sorry for yesterday I 'll take care from now onwards

ani : it's good if you follow this as may be you will not get entry in this room that much late in future  ( she says passing a sarcastic smile )

shiv: huh I didn't get you ( he asked flabbergasted )

ani: I have a good habit of sleeping after locking the room door and I usually sleeps at 12 . is it clear? ( she says turning around now standing face to face with him)

shiv: one second are you trying to say

While she cut him in between

ani: that there will be no entry after 12.

shiv: excuse me this is my room ( he rebuke raising his eyebrows )

ani: our its our room we just get married some hours ago ( she says sweety again turning around the mirror applying some lipstick)

shiv: fine but that doesn't mean you can restrict my entry here ( he sulked)

ani: I can as I can see my husband is quite undisciplined so need to do all this ( she says sweetly and moves towards bed )

shiv: Oh please I saw your discipline and the room condition yesterday ( he says sarcastically following her)

ani: Good for you so you know what I m & what I do so you can exactly guess that in place of flowers there can be your clothes too.( she says giving a smirky look )

while he looked at her horrified

shiv: why you will do that

ani: I will not until and unless you will force me too ( she says passing her best immocent smile)