Shot 3 (Accidental Marriage )

Hello
Happy new year to everyone 💗
May this year bring health, happiness and prosperity for you all 🙌🏻💗

Recap : Annika's marriage gets fixed with om while shivaay tried all his tactics to break it and finally gets successful too. Family forces shivaay and Annika to get married.

........................

Dadaji make both shivaay and Annika sit as her mother continue with her rituals
Om smiles sadly and leave from there which is noticed by shivaay.

Shiv POV

What have I done to deserve this. Ek toh mujhe shaadi nhi krni thi aur aab ho bhi rhi hai toh woh bhi Annika se. God kidhr jau kya karu yeh kya KIA aapne mere saath. Aisa bhi kya bura kar dia Maine kisi ka😭.

Roka ceremony is done after which everyone settle on dining table for lunch.
Pandit ji declare that marriage should happen in next 20 days else there is no good date for next 6 months.
Anika's dadaji was adamant on getting her married as soon as possible and after all the kundali drama he is already scared.
Everyone agrees except shivaay and Annika who are standing there like statue as their opinion doesn't matter according to their family🤣

Immediately after the day everyone starts preparing for the wedding.
Annika and shivaay avoided each other like a pro. Annika was granted holidays while shivaay kept himself busy in his work.

He tried talking to his dadi but to his bad luck the trio (/dadi, on and rudra) declare both annika and shivaay madly in love. Dadi tell everyone about shivaay doings and how he make panditji stop the marriage. Everyone scold shivaay for not telling them first. Finally looking at his family excitement and happiness he gives up and decided to go for this marriage sincerly. For once he genuinely wanted to give his family what they want from him. 

There annika who is completely unknown to all this thought he did all this purposely to get her under his control. She have no other option then to go for this marriage.

Marriage day

They both get married with all the rituals. Before marriage they performed all the functions individually at their own places as annika's Dada ji declare on roka's day only that they both can't see each other till marriage.

After performing all the necessary rituals pinky and janvi make annika sit on shivaay's bed. They both confess how happy they are for her and shivaay while in Annika mind only one thing is running "she should not get used to all this love as its not her family and she will leave them all very soon".

In these 20 days she discussed with her some close friends about her disliking towards shivaay. They suggested her to go for the marriage as she have no other option due to the family pressure and give shivaay a chance after marriage then if her disliking will be still intact then she can go for divorce and she don't need to depend on her family for divorce as she can very well give any reason considering shivaay's behavior towards her.

Room
Annika is sitting on shivaay's bed waiting for him to come.
Ani: one second why the hell am I waiting for him fully dressed up? Are we going to celebrate our first night? ( she scolded herself and throw all flowers scattered on the bed )

Changing herself in a comfortable night suit she moves towards dressing table and starts removing all the hair pins and her makeup.

After sometime shivaay enter the room but to his utter shock annika is lying down on bed comfortably trying to sleep while her lehenga and jewellery everything is lying on the couch on one side. He closes his eyes frowning seeing the whole room in a mess. First the decoration and then all additional mess she created.