Shot - 1( Accidental Marriage)

Hello
So this one is also 3 shot story
Stay tuned💕

Enjoy
.....................

Shivaay is a CEO of oberoi industries.
A rude, arrogant yet humble guy.  He is apparently 31 years old most eligible bachelor in the city. His family is pressurizing him for marriage but he just hates the concept of marriage. He had a lot of flings, dated many girls but marriage is what he don't want in his life. Growing up watching  at failed marriage of his parents and how it destroyed the peace of his family he have decided he will not get himself in any such kind of relationship where a women from outside will be allowed to destroy the peach of his family.

For starters he is living in Delhi with his family ( dadi, his bade papa(Tej)badi mom( janvi)  and cousin brothers ( rudra and om). His father is handling the london branch while his mother is in Sweden living her life as his parents finally separated after torturing him and his whole family for 25 years. 

Coming to Annika
She is a 26 years old girl with full of dreams and aspirations. She always wanted to work and be independent but to her bad luck she was born in a conservative family where women have different set of rules. Her family loves her as she is the only sister of two brothers but this will not change the rules for her. Somehow she manage to convince her dadaji (who is the head of the family and everyone oblige to him) to let her work with a promise that the day he will find a good alliance for her she will leave her job and get married according to his wish.
She works in oberoi industry from the last 2 years as a finance manager under Tej Singh oberoi. 

There is only one relationship between Shivaay and annika that is boss and employee. 
Annika dislikes shivaay becoz of his bossy nature while for shivaay he just loves dominate people.

Present
Shivaay is sitting in his cabin restless as there is some major crises in their london branch. According to them they are unable to manage the finance as they are short of funds in the starting of year only.

Shiv: Why are you standing on my head mishra let me breath fgs ( he groans looking at mishra who is standing beside his chair still from the last 30 minutes )

mishra: sir but the crises

shiv: I m thinking about that only now shut up and move ( he roars throwing the file on floor while mishra jumps and scaredly and immediately leave the room

After  an hour
Conference room

Ani: Can I come in sir

shiv: Yes please

Ani: Yes sir You called .

shiv: 10 minutes ago what made you reach here 10 minutes late ( he asked furiously making annika frown)

ani: Am I suppose to come here by flying. As you know I work on 4th floor its 12 floor. I don't know how to climb pipes so lift was the only option ( she says sarcastically making shivaay looked at her raising his eyebrows)

shiv: Are you answering me back

ani: Am I?

shiv: Stay in your limits Miss Annika ( he roars making her roll her eyes)

ani: I m in my limits only sir.  kindly you calm yourself down as I m not your punching bag where you can burst all your frustration ( she rebuke quite politely making him groan angrily )

Shiv pov
I so hate this woman and her attitude. Idiot. Calm down shivaay you need her at present. Don't forget only she can help in these crises at present. Neither you have  time nor any option.