Accidental marriage ( prologue )

Hello people

Finally I can get myself ready to publish another story in this genre

As I had already told you all  in the beginning that this book will contain different stories of 2-3 shots based on arranged marriage concept.

Prologue

Shivaay is a CEO of oberoi industries while annika is working in his firm as a managing head of finance department from last 2 years. There is only one relationship between them that is boss and employee. 

Due to some major issues in their branch outside india they have to leave urgently.

During their stay there they get drunk one night and get trapped in the web of rave party.

To get out of all the mess shivaay made a story and he and annika are married and they are on their honeymoon. They became part of the party as they had no idea about the purpose of it. They just joined for some drinks.

On asking for marriage certificate they excused saying its in india and they both live alone as they both have no other family.

For assurance cops force them to get married by passing through the trial  which they did as this is the only way to get out of the mess without getting their names spoiled.

On reaching Mumbai the first thing they did is destroying the marriage certificate.

Shiv : Now its destroyed so there is no proof that it ever happened calm your horses down and stop panicking about your family.

Ani: I hope they will never contact us in future ( she says panicked still not confirmed )

Shiv: even if they will. They will contact me as I m the husband ( he says proudly making her roll her eyes)

Ani: All the best sir please pardon me but I'll never ever accompany you in any business trips from now on.  ( she declared )

Shiv chuckles
Shiv: same here 

Ani: so bye you go and handle your firm and let me handle my dept

Shiv: yes and please don't show me this face of your for at least next 10 days . I had enough ( he says rolling his eyes )

Ani frowns
Ani: dare you call me for any meetings. I will be the happiest ( she retort and leave ) .

...........................
After a year

Om : I want to get married

Shiv: fine! Why are you getting angry. Just tell the name I will talk to family.

Om: i have already talked with family and they already have sent alliance too and its almost  fixed ( he says making shivaay mouth opened shockingly )

Shiv: wao so i m the last one to get this news. I thought I was the first one ( he says making grumpy face)

Om: Yes becoz I still want to give you a chance to get married before me as you are older

Shiv: by 2 months ( he says rolling his eyes making om chuckle )

Shiv: Enlighten me with name or face of the girl so I could know whom I m going to share my brothers love with ( he sulked making omkara laugh as he immediately handle him his phone opening her photo ).

Shiv: Wth annika ( he says shocked looking at the phone while om blushes nodding in positive )

..............
Ok so here is the prologue

It will be a short one 2-3 shots max just like the first one

Do tell me if you like the concept or not

Thankyou
Enjoy
***bye***