Who you hung out with during the weekend

aha im running out of ideas help, also cant believe it's already 2021

Aries: Antarctica
You two had some snowball fights together! However, since it was abnormally cold at his country, you guys decided to head back to the igloo and enjoy some hot chocolate while telling some stories, Greenland and Leo joining the fun. (Kinda reminded me of the time I made hot choco, which the powder expired a year ago a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶)

Taurus: Mexico
It was a really hot day outside, so you guys decided to have some paletas. Mexico chose mango flavoured, while you chose [insert favourite paleta flavour]. After you finished eating, you two were near a kids park so you decided to hang out there as the grown adults watch you large kids play on the small seesaw.

Gemini: South and North Korea
Of course, all you guys are best pals (except south and north despise eachother) so you hung out at their place to play some video games, mostly Cuphead. The two brothers kept on arguing on who's gonna be Mugman, just like the Undertale incident
(Chapter 17 for more details). After all that arguing, you decided to pick South/North.

If you picked South:
South face lightened up. He then turned to North and said "In your face!". He proceeded to hop next to you and play as Mugman, while North sat in annoyance, glaring at South.

If you picked North:
North smirked, South's face beginning to fall. "Hah! See? I'll be playing Cuphead and you won't!" North chuckled in pride. He sat beside you and began to play. South crossed his arms and pouted.

Cancer: America
Although this is usually Japan's thing, you and America decided to dig out anime to watch. Until suddenly, you came across.... Hetalia. You've already seen it (I mean, what CH fan doesn't?), but here ol' buddy pal America hasn't. You two decided to watch it, mostly to see Ame's reaction. He has no idea what's coming. After watching a few episodes, you've noticed.... America seemed to blush AFTER SEEING HETALIA AMERICA BHAHAHAHHDJSJSJHSJSHS (Could this be a crush? 👀)

Leo: Greenland
You and Greenland were staying at his place, playing video games before heading out. You two spotted Antarctica's igloo and asked if you guys could join in. Of course, Antarctica and Aries agreed. All of you enjoyed your sweet, sweet hot chocolate and told stories and adventures.

Virgo: Germany
You and Germany went to a new cafe that just opened a few days ago, the interior had a cozy aesthetic feeling. You ordered some [insert favourite pastry or cake] and [insert favourite coffee/tea], while Germany ordered a black forest gateau and black coffee. It tasted delicious and were like you were at home.

^^ This is the table you were sat at ^^

Libra: France
France decided to surprise you, taking you to an ice skating rink. You had many trips and falls, but France made sure you were stable. She showed you some tricks she knew, leaving your mouth wide open [surprised pikachu face]. With a few practice, you managed to pull some off, France feeling proud. It was hard, but fun overall.

Scorpio: Norway
Y'all went shopping together, the prices are on sale for 50% off. You two went on a shopping spree, buying the best items for yourselves and eachother 😌💅. You surprised him with a plush of his national animal and he surprised you with an accessory you've always wanted. Three words. Treat. Yo. Self.

Sagittarius: England (No, not Britain)
Being the little chav he is, he took you to a skateboard park. You picked the F/C (favourite colour) skateboard, unless you already have a skateboard-- and England showed a few tricks. Sometimes, he fell off the skateboard during showing tricks, you found them pretty funny. After a few practice, you two were pretty good.

Capricorn: Czechia
You two went to a trampoline park, it was tons of fun, plus good exercise! Eventually, all that jumping tired you two out, so you guys decided to get slushies, you picked [insert favourite slushy flavour or combo], while Czechia got blue raspberry and strawberry. When you got home, you felt like you were still jumping for the rest of the day.

Aquarius: Canada (Istg, why does 'Aquarius' keep autocorrecting to 'Square'--)
Canada invited you over to watch him play an ice hockey match, so you decided to come. You sat down at one of the seats, watching Canada. His team was almost about to win, but he lost. Damn, better luck next time. Despite that, he still wore a smile and his happy attitude was still there. As long as he's happy, you're happy.

Pisces: Japan
You two went to the arcade, it was so colourful and neon, with tons of arcade games ready to be played. You guys had a little competition to see who would win the most tickets. And to your surprise, you won! With all those tickets, you bought a nerf gun and a lot of sweets/candy, while Japan got a large Doraemon plush.

 And to your surprise, you won! With all those tickets, you bought a nerf gun and a lot of sweets/candy, while Japan got a large Doraemon plush