Lil Scenario

So... here is a lil dream shared to me by CerealCylerz, hope you enjoy!

Quantum's POV:

Me (♓) and my friend, Amelia (♒), tried to get over the wall so we can be free. However, to get over the wall, we need to exchange credit cards. Until..... Oh no..... POLICE?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Not only that, it was Russia and Germany. Greeeeaaaat. They saw what we were doing and then, Russia dashed out of nowhere and twisted Amelia's arms. Literally. Rip Amelia.

I then screamed in panic. I watched the horror of my friend wailing in pain, I wanted to help her, but I'm pretty sure Russia would break my neck and ankles if I tried to. So I dashed into the streets, with Germany (in Nazi mode) chasing after me. I quickly jumped into the nearest river, swimming like a Minecraft player, and I swam back.

As I got out of the water, I was completely dry. I then see a person (♈) feeding piranhas bread, as the fish took one bite of the carbohydrate, their eyes glowed crimson red. The person then looked at me with a bright smile.

"I'm feeding evil fish!" The person said with glee.

Next, I ran into a large building. It was known as 'The Fandom House'. I entered the house to see many people, all from different fandoms, I wondered around the area to see the usual: North and South Korea getting along?! And as always, North is in a relationship with his nukes. Britain and my friend, WBG (♏), switched clothes but he still kept his monocle on. It seemed like Britain was regretting everything.

I kept on walking, to see my friend, Turquoise (♊). She turned to me.

"Oh hey Quantum, how are you?" She asked. I then grabbed her shoulders.

"HELP ME TURQS, I NEED TO HIDE!!" I panicked. Turquoise smiled at me.

"Don't worry, I got you a disguise!" She replied. She passed me a grey suit. I wore it and she gave me a mirror. I looked exactly like her. I thanked her, for making me look like I was her twin. I was then interrupted by the sound of a door busted open. No-one really payed attention apart from me, Turquoise, Britain and WBG. Britain was almost screaming because of the person being 'rude'. I then glanced at the figure who broke the door. It WAS GERMANY. His clothes were all drenched, probably because he chased me while I was swimming, Britain looked at him suspiciously while sipping his tea.

"WHERE IS THE DEMON?!" Germany screeched.

I then hid my face and crouched down.

This is the end of the scenario/dream and I'm sorry that not all zodiacs are here but that just happened in CerealCylerz's dream so, here it is.