Bad Sign

Listen... Never mind I have no exuse. BUT I HAVE A NEW CHAPTER. And I promise to upload at least once every two weeks. Enjoye =]

Sorry for spelling mistakes.

Five opened his eyes. Everything is dimed with red. All around him is a dark green with red painted over. Crunching his hand he feels something soft like moss or a carpet. Wait? Dark soft...Oh God is he dead!

Looking up slowly he immediately closed his eye since he can't open the other one for some reason. Which probably explains why it's so dark.

Trying to protect them from the harsh light. What? wasn't it Winter? Ever so slowly opening his eye in fear of blinding himself in the good one, he finally got a good look as to where he was. It was filled with trees? They look like three's any was but with a coat of red. And barely able to make out a thin layer of snow. Red snow?

Wait where Miko? He was with Miko and they we're...Doing something... he can't really remember that well.

Miko. He has to make sure she's ok!

Looking around he finds it to be warm. Like REALLY warm. How they get here again? Getting up he finds the world starting to spin. Putting his hands on the ground trying not to fall back down . He sees red on the ground. What is happening?

No time he thinks, have to find Miko, he tells himself.

After a minute or two of scrambling around, he finds a tree next to him and uses it for support. Once he can stand he tries to look around but everything's so fuzzy.

"FIVE!?" He nearly jumps out of his skin upon hearing his name being said by nonother than the one and only Miko!.

He moves to turn around but found that to be a mistake. Immediately vertigo took him over, opening his eyes he finds himself leaning on the tree clutching his head with Miko at his side. "What happened? Are you alright"

Miko practically shouts at his side, which does nothing for his headache "Miko?" he knows it's her but he can't help it. His head doesn't want to work.

He's just happy he's not alone anymore.

Suddenly it feels like a nail is being hammered into the side of his head. Miko quickly caught him before he hit the ground. "sorry" he mumbles.

"It's okay but what happened?" Miko starts to look Five over before seeing a trail of blood coming from just over his eyebrow Which is gluing his eye shut, how did she only see this now?

Looking down she sees the ground with a thin layer of snow that has turned a dark color of red.

"So that's why I felt so warm?" Five hums beside her.

"Where else are you bleeding," she asks seriously. That amount of blood can't of all come from a cut, albeit a pretty serious looking cut but not big enough to produce dis much blood!

He just shrugged his shoulders but then lets out a discomforting groan. Bingo.

Looking at his shoulder she sees a hole in his green gaming holdy with a bloodstain starting to spread.

That explains a lot. Miko's starting to get a little freaked out about all the blood, even she has limits.

Five doesn't seem to be fazedbeside's looking into the distance with uncoordinated pupils.

"Hay Miko" Five asks now looking at her.

"Ya Five" Miko starts thinking about how to stop the bleeding. Lucky for them, she had to take mandatory first aid lessons for Hinobi in case anyone got injured and can't get medical help straight away.

"Could we sit down for a minute, it's kinda hard to not fall over right now" he asks with a wavery voice.

"Sure, I'll have to stop the bleeding any way"

They both sit on the snowy ground moving a few feet away from the puddle of blood.

Miko helps him down while she sits down beside him.

Looking around for a moment Five suddenly comes to a realization.

"Hey, what happened to the Van?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter sould be out in a few days sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Hope you are all doing