A Really Bad Sign

It was a normal day in Baily and the streets were relatively empty considering that it was turning winter and getting quite cold the people who out wore warm clothes and jackets.

Five was one of those people, he had to run to the shop to get some ingredients for his grandparent's food truck since that had so many customers come today considering the cold temperatures. 

"FIVE!" Five slipping on the ice footpath and let out a scream of fright "MIKO!?WHY!" He said in surprise "Five!Five!Five!Five!" Miko shouted enthusiastically "Yes!" Said a still started Five on the ice'y ground.

"We got a mission~!" Miko practically sang. "A mission?" Five more asked then said and since when do we get missions? He thought to himself "Isn't today out day off" don't get him wrong he loves his job both of them but he'd wish they'd give him a warning beforehand he barely gets by with the excuses he tells his grandparents when they catch him leaving trough the fire escape at three in the morning because of a rough glitch running free through the park.

Miko was buzzing with excitement "Well ya but WE were the only ones available and it's a MISSION Five!" She told him "why are you on the ground?" Miko asked as she had nothing to do with it. Lowering a hand she helps Five up off the cold ground with no regard to his weight she nearly slings him over her shoulder along with herself  "What are you a stick?".

Once that both are steady on their feet that begin walking down the sidewalk towards Fives apartment "I just have to go get my gauntlet" He would normally bring it with him any normal day but seeing as it was his day off he left it home. "No problem man wanna take the van?" "You drove all the way here?" Said Five "Ya I'm getting really good at it too," She says triumphantly "You do know that we're not meant to actually drive it right? Because if you get caught..." He trails off "Five five five don't be such a worry wort" she counters him "Ok then I trust you," he says with a smile "So what's the mission?".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This store was originally posted on my A3O account Sir_Random20 but I decided to post it here and sorry for not posting regularly Christmas holidays are coming up so I should have plenty of time to write then so see you soon.

BTW make sure to check out MJ_Leeds they make amazing fanfics!