This...isn't good at all

SOOO SECOND CHAPTER HOPE YOU ARE INJOY THE STORY SO FAR. ANOTHER CHAPTER WILL BE COMING SOON IT MIGHT BE THE LAST I STILL DONT NO YET. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK THANK YOU.  HOPE YOU INJOY.

The first thing Five registered was the banging in his head. ' did he get hit by a bus or something' was his first thought, and that the back of his head felt weird and icky. 

he tries to remember what happened when suddenly he hears a low growl right in front of him.

shooting his eyes open then regretting it immediately when pain flairs in his head.

slowly he tries again finally managing to get his eye. He wishes he didn't.

Right in front of his is a seven-foot-tall glitch that looks like it could have come from a Pacific Rim movie.

it has a lizard-like face with glowing red eyes and spikes or are they horns what's the difference really.

God his head hurt.

something was thrown on the ground a foot or so away from him. slowly things start to come back to him.

He's a glitch tech yah that's right he went out alone to get the glitch or did he go with Miko. He decides to look around for a way out.

All right so the creature seems to be occupied with the garbage can for the moment so if he moves quickly. Hopefully, he makes it out alive.

placing his hand on his throbbing head and then turning pale when it comes back sticky and red. definitely NOT good.

must have had happened when he got thrown at the wall.

When he hears a dinging come from his left or more accurately his gauntlet. (So that's what it was)

with Miko's name displayed the screen must have notified her when it hit the ground, this, in turn, catches the attention of the glitch.

It turns its head towards the noise and with a growl making its way over to the device.

Five frozen in place he just hops that the glitch doesn't turn on him again he is still a bit puzzled why it didn't just finish the job.

he realized that right now wasn't the right time to be thinking about that he has more important things to worry about, now that his vision has clear up a bit he can get a good look at the glitch

he can now see that it has a beak-like jaw with long cat-like claws, this is definitely not the glitch he was after.

he slowly edges his way towards the exit when the glitch lifts his gauntlet up with its jaw and crushes it. He quickens his pace.

He's nearly at the edge of the wall when a wave of dizziness overcome him.

He lets out a whimper and then quickly looks over to the glitch unlucky for him though because the glitch finds more interest in him then the broken gauntlet on the ground.

just when he's about to make a run for it he hears a pair of wheels around the corner. but before he can react the glitch is running right for him.

he quickly moves to the sid but not quick enuff.

Feeling a searing pain in his side Five looks down. He has never been good with blood. 

The glitch had managed to slice his side with its claws causing his green gaming hoody his father got him to quickly turn a dark red.

His vision is starting to blur.

This is not good. Not good at all.