3

❝ 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖 𝙂𝙖𝙮𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙗𝘼𝙡𝙡....
𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺?
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙖𝙮-𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙗𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 !
𝙂𝙖𝙮 - 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙗 - 𝘼𝙡𝙡  ❞
rachel berry, 2009 

Rachel glanced quickly towards Quinn to gauge her girlfriend's reaction to the suggestion of a drinking game. Quinn sent her a barely perceptible smile and grasped her hand, giving it a small squeeze letting her know that she was okay. "Sorry San, there isn't any liquor in the house."

The Latina sent Quinn a surprised look before recovering and reaching for her bag on the floor. "Well that won't be a problem, since I figured spending a night with Berry would require copious amounts of liquid tranquilizers, I made sure I brought my own." Santana pulled her hand out to reveal a nearly full bottle of vodka.

A look of disapproval flashed briefly in Quinn's eyes before she sent her friend a tight smile and stood up. "Great, let me just go find some shot glasses." Rachel watched her girlfriend walk across the room towards the now empty wet bar before turning back to face the group.

"So how does one play this game?" Rachel questioned. Stacy and Sarah looked at each other before snickering; Santana just rolled her eyes in disbelief.

"Seriously Berry? How can you never have played this?" Before she could form a retort, Brittany leaned over and gave Santana a small swat on her upper arm.

"San, be nice." Brittany sent Rachel an apologetic look and she smiled her thanks to the blonde in return.

"Whatever," Santana huffed. "Since Berry has apparently been living in a convent...everyone goes around in a circle saying things they have never done, if you have done what is said, you drink."

"Oh, well that sounds simple enough. This should be an enjoyable way to get to know each other." Rachel smiled broadly at the group, wanting them to know she was genuine in her desire to get to know them. Okay so that wasn't technically accurate, but they didn't need to know that.

Santana snorted. "Right. I'm sure it will be quite the experience for you." Quinn rejoined the group and placed seven pony shot glasses in the center of the coffee table beside the bottle of vodka. Santana sent the glasses a look of disgust. "What's with the leprechaun sized shot glasses?"

"They were the only ones that I could find," Quinn replied shortly.

The Latina arched her eyebrow at the blonde. "Right, well Berry since this is your first time why don't you get us started." Santana reached for the bottle and quickly filled each of the glasses.