Rising Phoenix

Musutafu, Japan

"Oh man, I don't think I'll ever get over that train ride-" Komei rubbed the back of her stiff neck as her and Tokoyami rolled their luggages down the sidewalk in pursuit of U.A 

"Yes. It was rather... and inconvenience..." Tokoyami sighed tiredly 

With Kyushu being on the south west end of Japan and Musutafu on the east, one could imagine how long that train ride would be regardless if they took the express train.

They were tired, hungry, groggy and sleepy. 

Now they have to walk to U.A on one of the warmest fall days of the year. 

Great.

____________

"Eeeek!" 

"You guys!!! They're back!!!" Mina squealed jumping up from the couch looking through the window as the remaining bunch in the common space turned their heads

"Tokoyami!"

"Komei!"

Kaminari bursted with a shout as they walked in the door. Smiling, the pinkette looked up.

"You two, welcome back!" Iida smiled with his fluid hand gestures. 

Mina, Momo, Kaminari, Jirou, Iida, Sato, Ojiro, Sero, Hagakure and Mineta we're all present.

But there were a few missing.

Looking up at the clock Komei scrunched her nose.

"Katsuki and Shouto are at provisional licensing training?"

"You got it!" Kaminari shot her a toothy thumbs up

The work studies group was also absent. While Komei and Tokoyami were traveling back home, they had live updates on their phones notifying them on what was happening. 

It was all over the news for crying out loud.

"Okay you guys, let's give these two some space-" Yaoyorozu stood up

"They are probably tired from their trip-"

Yaoyorozu, you know me so well. 

Taking the elevator up to the third floor, the pinkette was completely wiped. As soon as she opened the door to her dorm, she smiled. Yay. Her bed. 

Time flew by as the girl unpacked a few of her things. Changing into her comfy clothes, she stretched.

Break time.

Climbing into her bed, snuggling up under the covers... her body began to relax. 

And it was lights out from there.

Curtain closed, the girl's room was solid dark. Stirring awake from her nap, Komei noticed the creak of her door open letting in an enormous amount of light.

Squinting, letting the beam of light hit her directly in her face, she grouchily turned the other way ruffling up in her sheets

Absentmindedly, she threw her arm across the bed expecting to cuddle against something soft... not solid.

Realizing this, the girl snapped her eyes open.

Wait, she didn't leave the door open... and this... wasn't a pillow-

"K-Katsuki?"

"Shhh..." He hushed her, relaxing into the pillow further before closing his eyes 

Lightly blushing, she scooted closer to the blonde with her hands on top of his before they fell back asleep creating a heart position.

Although, they might've fallen asleep cutely... the couple woke up a tumbled mess. Komei's arms were wrapped around his torso with her leg hooked around his waist as Katuki leaned his head against hers with his arms hugging her shoulders.