Express Yourself

It has been a quiet two days with Bakugou and Midoriya on house arrest. 

After classes were over for the day, Komei would feel bad watching the childhood rivals as she entered the common space. Collecting garbage, dusting, vacuuming... the look on Midoriya's face, he was on the edge of losing it. That's what you get for fighting in the middle of the night I guess. 

Actually finding out it was Bakugou and Midoriya, she couldn't even imagine what that was like. Seeing those explosions from afar, Komei had a little bit of an idea though.

But seeing Katsuki break down like that... Her heart was still racing in adrenaline.

Since that night, he hasn't said anything to her and neither has she to him.

It wasn't a forbidden topic or anything, she just didn't want to over step. Though, Bakugou's eyes would linger on her every-time she was in his line of sight. 

Taking a seat on one of the green sofas putting her bag down next to her feet, she let out a sigh leaning back and closing her eyes before feeling the cushion next to her slowly sink down causing her to blink open her eyes and turn.

It was Katsuki. 

He leaned back, right next to her with a relaxed yet curious gaze. 

She didn't notice how close their bodies were

She didn't notice how close their bodies were. Knees slightly touching. She turned her body to face him as they locked eyes. 

'Finally. He's going to talk to me-' 

.

.

.

"Oohhhh? Am I interrupting somethinggggg?"

Komei's eyes widened as she sat frozen.

Her and Bakugou's heads turned towards the doorway to reveal a sly Kaminari.  

Bakugou just sat there. Honestly, he didn't really care. So what if the whole class knew? At this point with the shit he's been through, he didn't give a flying fuck anymore. 

"You--you know what-" She stood up abruptly, voice squeaking.

"Yeah!! You did!" She crossed her arms confidently catching Kaminari by surprise with her answer... and not only Kaminari, Bakugou as well. 

Other members of class 1-A soon began to enter the common space.

"KOMEIIII!!! Come on!!! I was just-" The boy began to retaliate

"SAVE IT-" She shouted with fire in her eyes

"H-Hey... what's going on?" Midoriya questioned hearing the yelling turning around the corner

"Mineta, get over here!!! The pinkette screamed noticing the purple grape

'Komei... WANT'S ME?!?' The boy questioned as a lightbulb figuratively floated over his head