Nomu Strikes

______________________

 Downtown Shinjuku

"Karin, come on!" The taller pink boy spazzed as his strides began to quicken turning to face the slightly younger girl 

"I want to go to the comic book store before it closes!!" 

"But you promised we'll go to the cat cafe afterrrrrrr" The pinkette whined in defeat tightening the straps of her backpack proceeding to catch up to her cousin.

"A promise is a promise Karin!"

The Komei cousin's were currently in the Shinjuku district enjoying their weekend. It's been a while since Karin was able to leave the dorms with the exception of her so-called 'Work Studies' with pro hero Hawks. 

Hikaru wanted to do something nice for missing her birthday last week and Karin on the other side couldn't exactly refuse. After the conversation with Katsuki, Komei has been more open to the fact of celebration. 

A birthday is another year of life living, not a day to mourn of past memories. 

And plus, Hikaru was special to her. If she ever had a twin...

Yep, It would be Hikaru Komei that's for sure. 

The pink hair was a prime feature in their family, but when it came to Hikaru and Karin...

They were almost identical. The only difference was that Hikaru's hair and eye colour was just a tinge lighter and he was a lot taller.

_________________

Shinjuku Bookstore

"This is the biggest bookstore I've ever seen..."

"Hikaru, slow down would ya!?!" Karin lazily dragged her body up the last three steps of the escalator

 "When were you ever into comic books Hikaru?"

"She's been at U.A for less than a year and you already for got about how we used to read comics together as kids?" Hikaru slyly turned causing the girl to puff out her cheeks

"I-I r-remember..." She shuffled her feet in embarrassment due to her outburst catching the attention of locals in the store.

"Well enough of that-" She interjected herself

"How about we get Takoyaki after?" The girl pointed out the window 

"I saw a sign outside-"

"Man, is that the only thing you ever eat?" Hikaru turned putting a hand on his hip

"Jeez, Karin-" 

"It's De-li-cious-" The girl chef kissed the air dramatically as the boy face palmed

"Yeah... how about no more Takoyaki for you-"

"Hikaru!!" The pinkette spazzed beginning to retaliate comically attacking her cousin

"O-Okay!! Fine F-Fine!! Ow!! Just stop hitting m-me would ya??"

It was all fun and games until a crowd of people began to line up across the windows with worried expressions and a gossip cloud beginning to form catching the pink haired twins' attention. 

"Hey! Are you guys seeing this?!?"

"It's the news helicopter-"

"Woah! Is that Endeavor out there?!?"

The mention of the flame hero instantly caught the girl's attention.

The Komei cousins race to the edge of the building watching the scene from the elongated window. The comic section happened to be on the third floor of the enormous book store, so they were able to see the number one hero in the sky.