Long Distance

It was now the weekend. What does the weekend mean?? Two beautiful days of relaxation~

After the gruelling first week, the pinkette had time to regain some stamina. 

Ahhhh~

Katsuki was supposed to come down to Kyushu, but the more they thought about it...the more of a bad idea it became. 

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why he'd want to go to Kyushu in the first place... It would be very out of character for Katsuki.

That...

And the teachers would have to sign off on it. Living in the dorms, being supervised by the heroes... 

It's not like he could just leave without saying anything.

The student that was targeted by the League of Villains??

Pfttt yeah, Like they'd let Katsuki Bakugou out of their sight. 

'Speaking of the devil...' Karin turned to see her phone ringing on the couch cushion next to her

The pinkette was currently watching tv and relaxing on the sofa with a big happy bag of potato chips next to her.

She lifted her legs off the coffee table to pick it up, but someone snatched the bag before she could even grab it.

-Incoming call: From Katsu

...

 "Who's that chickie?" Pro Hero Hawks stood hovering behind the couch looking at the caller ID sceptically

"Katsu?"

Komei's eyes widened to the extreme.

"Gimme the phone!!" Komei jumped climbing over the love seat as Hawks outstretched his arm upward comically 

The hero wasn't an idiot. Katsu? Katsuki Bakugou. He put that together fast. The boy that won the spotts festival, his face was plastered everywhere.

"Now, now, what's with that face?" He teased looking down at her reddened expression.

As much as she loved the pro hero, she absolutely hated him right now.

Komei furrowed anger slowly rising. 

Don't poke the bear Keigo, don't poke the bear-

'You know what birdie...' The girl bit her tongue

"I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!" She leaped into the air tackling the blonde 

Hawks, obviously surprised by her action, took the hit unwillingly.

"Arghh-" The blonde groaned in slight pain sitting up

He fell on his back, wings bent as the phone slipped out of his fingers.

 "Jeez Komes, you got quite a temper there don't cha?" He went on to tease as the girl pouted walking away with obvious signs of embarrassment 

He let out a smile as he watched her turn around the corner. 

'Oh, what it's like to be young and in love~'

_______________________

Missing the call from Katsuki, she decided she'd call him back later. There's no way she could talk to him so openly at the agency after that. 

'Gosh, why does everyone have to be like that??' Komei pouted, arms crossed walking down the sidewalk in frustration.

Jeez, it bothered her way too much. Maybe Katsuki's right. Why should she care what people think?