Three Bitter Days

___________________

Dawn was slowly approaching as the birds began to chirp waking the distraught pinkette.

Her ligaments were stiff from sleeping on the ground. Slowly sitting upward, she stretched. 

"You gotta be kidding me-" Komei grimaced looking down to the sleeve of her hoodie

It was drenched and covered in mud due to the rain overnight.

She sighed, rolling her eyes as she stood up taking off her hoodie and wrapping it around her waist. She had a black tank top on underneath and wore the same pair of jeans she had on previously.

6:00 a.m

'Well, today's going to be a long day...' 

Yesterday was the sports festival and the school decided to give the students the day off to recuperate. The way events unfolded, she didn't expect to leave home and sleep in the streets...

Ah...her bed. A nice cozy dream of wonderland...

"No!" Karin slapped her cheeks trying to snap out of it

No matter how tired she was, she just couldn't go back yet.

The girl looked down as her lips quivered.

Is that what they really thought of her?

Did she really do it?

With her thoughts all mixed up in a blur, she picked up her bag and began walking into town.

The number one thing to fix at the moment was her hunger.

Her stomach growled, but didn't have an appetite whatsoever. Thinking she should get at least something, She bought a water bottle, a coffee, and a breakfast sandwich at one of the early morning cafes.

Good thing she brought her wallet. Komei sat down at one of the tables waiting for her order to be called and took out her phone.

Showing the dead battery sign flash on her home screen, she reached into her duffle bag, grabbed her charger and plugged it into the outlet.

Immediately text messages, miss calls and voicemails flooded her notifications.

Huffing once again she scrolled through the notifications

Miss call from: Aunt Asuka

Message: Aunt Asuka

Miss call from: Lex lex

Message: Hikaru

Miss call from: Uncle Renji

Message: Lex lex

Miss call from: Aunt Asuka

She hated making people worry, but at this moment she just needed time.

The words of her Uncle Daisuke didn't leave her mind.

"Because you're the one who killed them."

'Was...'

'He right?'

Sitting in the cafe for a couple hours drinking her coffee barley eating her breakfast, she went to the washroom to freshen up before she left.

It was 9:00 a.m now, and all of a sudden she found herself at the steps of U.A.

'Why am I-?' She questioned gasping to herself

Her conscious body must've wandered over to the school without thinking.

She stared at the gates of U.A and marched through them. They might have the day off, but that doesn't mean all the facilities were closed. Such as the pool, workout room, training grounds, etc.