Is this even reality ?

I woke up the next morning and realised that I had fallen asleep before I could've replied. I typed a message into my phone:

Me: Good morning,

        See ya today ?

        ~Sam~

He replied just seconds later:

Tyler: Morning ;)

           Absolutely !

I got up and ate breakfast before I started searching for what I should wear today. I decided to put on my cozy rosé hoodie, simple blue jeans and my old, black chucks.

I had some time left and turned on the TV. There was a commercial about the Skills Competition today and I nearly went crazy because of the thought that I would be a part of it...even if it was just a tiny, small part...but I would be there and Seabs promised me that I would sit behind their bench...which means behind Team Toews bench. My thoughts immediatly came back to Tyler who would also be sitting there. I put out my phone:

Me: Are you nervous ?

Tyler: Hell yeah !

Me: You don't have to be :)

I looked out of the window and saw a car waiting infront of my house. I turned off the wifi and put on my black Trenchcoat.

I closed the door and jumped into the car.  "Good Morning guys", I said smiling. "Morning", Seabs answered who was driving today. Duncs moaned something I couldn't understand. "What's wrong ?", I asked him. "He's not really into getting up early in the morning.", Seabs answered my question.

After a while we arrived and walked into the giant building of the Columbus Blue Jackets. The guys started to do their thing so I decided to search for someone who could give me some advice what to do on my second day. I found an important looking guy but he told me that I should just enjoy the whole thing.

I walked around the hall and found a lady walking stressed up and down. I told her who I am and she said I could help her at the entry to tell all the guys where they have to go...atleast I had something to do now.

I went down and waited for Hockey  players to enter the  building. After a while Toews and Kaner arrived, they both hugged me and I told Tazer to go upstairs and then left...I also asked him if he could tell Seabs that I'm down here because he had told me before not to go too far away...well whoops. I told Kaner to go upstairs  as well but he had to go right then for Team Foligno's Lockerroom. It was weird to see him after the guys had told me about this thing yesterday but he seemed to be okay.

I was standing there now for a while  welcoming hockey players when Tyler entered the building. He looked up and began to smile when he saw me. "Hey" "Hi" "You  got a new job ?", he asked me. "Well yeah kinda...I'm here to welcome all the players" "I wanted to ask you something", he said looking down to the floor. "What ?", now I really wanted to know about it. "Well...ehhm..I wanted to ask you...would you like to wear my jersey at the Skills Competition  today ?" I stood there with an open mouth "I...I'd love to wear your jersey Tyler.", I said smiling and hoping that I wasn't blushing too much. He kissed me on the cheek again "Awesome...I'll give it to ya when you come over later okay ?" "Yeah" then he left and waved at me "See ya" I waved back and laughed "see ya". "Awwwh the two little love birds", I heard a voice behind me...it was Duncs. "What the hell are you doing down here  ?", I yelled laughing. "Seabs told me to get you...you should  come to the lockerroom..it's show time." "Okay" He put his arm around my shoulder "So Tyler Seguin asked  you to wear his jersey today ?", he said in a gossip girl voice. "Shut up Dunc" I shoved him away laughing.

Normal  people will ask themselves now what the hell ? What's  the deal with the jersey. Well yeah you either wear a guy's jersey because  he's your favourite player, or you are his mom...or you're his girlfriend.

Everyone in this building will think that I'm just one of the billion teenage girls who have their walls printed with  posters of him. But only a few people will know that the  man himself asked me to wear it....and I  was  nervous like hell because  of that.

Duncs and I went into the lockerroom, the guys were all ready to go. "Sam !", it was Tyler waving at me. I walked over to him. "Here", he handed me smiling the green jersey with the number 91 on the back. I took it and stripped it over my hoodie. "How do I look ?" Instead of giving me an answer he came closer to my face. I would  lie if I would  say that I didn't wanna kiss him. Our lips were just inches away  from each other and I closed my eyes. "Hey ! I told you to come here  because  the game starts...not because  you two  should  lick each other's faces." Seabs yelled throwing a glove at us.

"We weren't about  to lick faces", I yelled  back. "Oh we were not ?", Tyler said in a crooky voice. "Shut up", I said hitting him in the belly.

Seabs started to laugh and so did I. "Have fun out  there big guys", I  said tapping both of them on the back before they had to go out.

Tyler turned around "Won't you come with us ?"  "Dude I'm not a hockey player", I laughed,  "I will sneek behind the bench when everyone's out." "Okay see ya at the bench", he said before giving me a kiss on the forehead. He went out "Oh hey Tyler !", I stopped him. He looked at me "Don't trip over the ice" "Ha ha", he said.

I smiled. Was this all even reality ?