🧸⚡️~Chapter 1~⚡️🧸

Denki was playing with his toys in his room. He had the best life he could imagine! He had his two boyfriends Ojiro and Sero, he was in the UA hero course, and his boyfriends were also his daddy's! He couldn't have asked for anything more. "Time for a nap little one" Sero chimed. Denki yawned only then realizing how tired he actually was. Ojiro cooed as he pick up the little one and got into bed with him. Sero followed laying on the other side of the regressor. Sero and Ojiro connected hands around Denki and they all fell asleep. Denki awoke to the sound of his alarm. "GAH!" He felt the spaces next to him "another dream..." he grumbled annoyed at the uncountable amount of times he had that dream or dreams similar. "When will those end I mean-" he stopped when he lifted the blanket. He sat and stared at the sheets embarrassed. He had indeed wet the bed....again....

Once he was finally got his clothes on and his sheets in the washer he went to go eat breakfast which in his case was a piece of toast and a monster energy drink. "As class rep I must remind you that drinking a monster everyday is indeed not good for your health and can cause-" Denki walked off having heard Iida's speech a million times before. He went back down to keep an eye on his laundry, that's when he came in. "You know, I'm not a big fan of how persistent the class rep can be but I have to agree with him on this. You drink like 5 of those everyday!" Denki looked over and it was Sero a blush crept on his face but he quickly looked back at the washer, which at the moment was quite admiring in all of its...spinning glory? He waved a hand towards the taller black haired male "Yeah, yeah I can stop whenever I want to." "Then stop." Denki glared at him "I said whenever I want to." He looked back at the washer. Sero just chuckled and sat down on the floor next to Denki also finding the washer quite admiring at the moment. "What are you washing, you do clothes like every 3 weeks? It isn't your usual time" Denki went wide eyed for a second then looked at Sero "Just thought since I had the time before class" he then chuckled rubbing the back of his neck and sweating profusely hoping the other wouldn't notice. And to his luck he didn't. "Ok?" they sat in a surprisingly comfortable silence until the timer went off. "You know you can't sound weird like that, you're the one that knows my laundry cycle! What's up with that?" Denki opened the door to the washer then Sero quickly changed the subject "Hey Denks do you want to hang out with Oji and I tonight? We are staying the night in my dorm and playing video games or watching movies. Just thought you'd want to come." The three had recently started hanging out more and forming a friendship that was chaotic but nice. It was your classic group of three, Denki the gay crack head, Ojiro the bisexual 'mom' friend, and Sero the one confused with his sexuality but will do anything the other two friends say. Denki finally snapped out of his train of thought "Of course man! Sounds fun." "Great, I'll go tell Oji, see you in class!" And with that he skipped off. Denks and Oji were nicknames Sero came up with and they just kinda...stuck.

Denki rolled into class finishing the last of his monster before throwing it in the can outside the classroom door. Aizawa was stupid crazy about no trash, even paper, inside his room. Aizawa came in and started teaching. Not that it mattered, Denki couldn't do anything but day dream about tonight. Lost in thought he felt a tickle on his nose from Ojiro's tail "Denks!" He whispered before "Kaminari!" Aizawa finally yelled "huh?" Denki lifted his head from his hands the whole class chuckled but Aizawa sighed "pay attention next time...Momo do you know?" "27?" "Correct." He looked back at Denki "You could've got that too if you were paying attention. See me after class." A few oo's went around the room before denki banged his head on the table lightly. Class finally ended and it was time for lunch. He went up to Aizawa with his head down not wanting to look him in the eye. Once everyone left he held his breath "Look, you're a smart kid Kaminari. I know you are, you were doing so well until a few weeks ago. What's been up? Do you need to see the tutor again?" Denki had a few learning disabilities from an accident with his quirk when he was younger. "No! I'm fine... I'm not stupid..." "I never said you were and no one thinks that but-" "NO! Everyone thinks I'm stupid! Have you seen how they-" He stops and looks at Aizawa, Aizawa motions for Denki to take a few deep breaths with him. "I'm sorry for yelling I just...don't want to feel like this anymore. It's exhausting having to work 10x harder just to be in the same level as everyone else." "I know kid trust me...you don't have to but the tutoring classes are still on the table." "Thank you mister Aizawa" he bowed and then left for lunch.

     He got his lunch but he was last in line so he knew he would have to eat fast not having as much time as the other students. Before he could even sit down he was shoveling food into his mouth "Slow down dude" Ojiro yelled Denki took a minute to chew what was in his mouth and swallow then kept feeding his face like before. Sero decided it was his turn "So how much trouble are you in?" Denki covered his mouth trying to swallow as much as he could to at least be able to talk "Nofin mutch I jus fink is Tupid ho-" the rest was just as incoherent as the first part but Sero got the majority of it. He made up some lie though so that the two didn't know he previously went to tutoring "Ahh I see. Well at least he wasn't too hard on you"  Denki nodded before (you guessed it) cramming more food into his mouth. After he was done he started chugging his water to try and get it to all go down. Ojiro just looked concerned while Sero almost looked like he was studying Denki. Finally the silence was broken by Ojiro "How much did that one hurt" "On a scale of one to ten? About a 6?" This definitely wasn't the first time he's had to eat fast due to staying after class. They all just bursts out laughing and then the bell rang. Sero got up patting him on the back then wrapping his arm around Denkis shoulder "Well at least you made it in time!" He slid his arm all the way down Denki's back before walking off to class. Denki was a blushing mess "Coming?" Ojiro yelled "Yeah sorry!" He ran and caught up within his friends.

     The day went on as normal, slow and boring, but then the day ended. Once the bell rang Denki ran out the room making a B-line to his dorm. Once he got into the elevator to go to his floor he gripped the handle and leaned on his knees taking a much need breathing break. Once the elivator dinged, he ran straight to his room. He was searching for a bag but couldn't find one for the life of him. He found one in the back next to his age regression things and took it. It was just a plain black bag but it had some cool pins and patches on it, it was from a while ago so he didn't think much of it. He packed it full and then grabbed a pillow and blanket and headed out to Sero's dorm.
🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️
Thats all you get for now but, did you enjoy it?
🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️