🧸⚡️~Chapter 2~⚡️🧸

"Knock Knock~" Denki says opening the door "Hey! Get your ass over here!" Sero yelled out "Fine, you should ask nicer next time" he pouted a bit "Yeah yeah please, thank you, and all that crap, now come! Ojiro is beating me at Mario Kart and I need him to...well...not beat me" "Fair enough" "Hey you're just mad that this is my third time beating you." Ojiro said finally joining the conversation "Dude if you don't shut up I might have to throw my controller at you" Sero snapped back, and with that Ojiro passed the finish like "YES!" As promised Sero threw the controller but Ojiro ducked just in time for it to land on the bed. Ojiro and Sero were on the floor in front of Sero's bed leaning up against it. Kaminari had made himself at home on the hammock in the room. "Why do you have a hammock in your room again?" "Why are you laying on it?" "Because it's comfy?" Sero looked at him for a moment "OOOH gotcha" Sero just chuckled and turned back around pausing the game. "It's almost dinner time and you know how Iida is, I don't want him coming into my room to get us then lecturing me about how messy it is so get your butts up and let's go." They both groaned but only Ojiro and Sero got up "Denki come on" Ojiro called out "Nah I'm comfy" Ojiro bumped Sero on the shoulder signaling him to watch "Oh really?" "Yeah really, I just said that 5 seconds ago talking to Sero didn't you hear-" Ojiro flipped him off the hammock "HEY! That wasn't nice!" "And neither are you now get up and let's go like Sero said the first time." Denki stood up pouting and rubbed his wrist. Falling really hurt but he knew Oji didn't mean to actually hurt him. They sat down and ate dinner, even with his wrist bothering him he cracked jokes and pushed through. Sero leaned over to him "You're acting weird, your wrist ok?" "Yeah don't worry about it." He started eating again trying to ignore the question. Once they were done Denki went to pick everyone's dish up to wash but halfway through Ojiro stopped him. "I don't think you should be doing this. Let's go to the bathroom and I'll help wrap up your wrist. I'm sorry about that, I really didn't mean to hurt you..." "It's fine dude don't worry about it! And I'm fine I don't need it wrapped up or anything. That's just dramatic!" "Come on Denks, it's already bruising." Denki knew he wouldn't take no for an answer. Sero came up behind them "You guys go I'll get the dishes." He gave us one of his famous smiles and Oji grabbed me pulling me off to the bathroom. Whenever I get hurt I feel like slipping because of the way you get babied, but I know I can't. Oji wasn't making it any easier either "I'm sorry again, I know you probably sick of hearing it I just feel bad." He said wrapping my wrist and in between my thumb. "Does that feel alright?" Making sure it wasn't too to tight "Yep, and it's really nothing to worry about." "You're probably right I just...i don't know. Well you're all fixed up my prince!" He kissed my, in his words, 'booboo' to make it better. I just chuckled with a light blush appearing on my face. I knew he was joking...but...is it bad I wish he wasn't?

I was sent back to the room while Sero and Oji cleaned up the rest of dinner. I wanted to help but knew I couldn't change their mind. My wrist still hurt a little and I was all alone in the room for a while. I went into my bag to get my phone charger when I saw something. Then I remembered...."MY OLD AGE REGRESSION BAG! Shiiiiiiz" I saw my very first paci ever and automatically knew. I stopped and shoved it to the bottom of the bag and zipped it up quick grabbing my charger. I wanted to start biting my nails out of habit, but I had been doing so good lately! I had been trying to stop biting my nails ever since I had become friends with Sero and Oji. I decided to settle with chewing on my shirt collar, an even worse idea, this made me want to slip. Everything was overwhelming so I just slipped, JUST A LITTLE THOUGH! Not too much!(You know that's something he would say) It made me not cry so that's a plus but I also had to be careful. I grabbed the blanket and pillow I had brought and just curled up on the ground. My eyes felt droopy but it wasn't even that late, I can't go to bed yet. I laid there for a few minutes before the boys finally came back "Hey Denks we're back and ready for movies!" I shot up with a smile on my face and ran up to Sero giving him a hug, then giving Oji a hug too. I giggled sitting down on the bed with Sero and Oji following behind. They weren't weirded out by the hug it was just odd to them in theory. They didnt care though, Ojiro sat to the left of Denki and Sero sat to the right "What do you guys wanna watch?" Sero asked picking up the remote. I still didn't trust my voice so I shrugged and looked at the tv still chewing on my shirt. "You ok Denks?" I gave a slight smile and nod. Usually if Sero sees me chew my shirt it's because I'm anxious, but not this time. "Just checking" he ended up turning on Cars...it's a good movie and we wanted to watching something with multiple parts in the movie series. We got through the first one fine but I slipped really deep during it and I was getting tired. About halfway through the second one and I finally let out a yawn leaning my head on Sero's shoulder and hugging Oji's tail.

     I woke up laying across the two, my head on Sero's lap and my body on Oji. I slowly got up, grabbed my stuff, and left. I didn't want to leave but I was embarrassed and I didn't get to regress comfortably last night. Once I got to my room I put everything away then got changed into a big hoodie and some shorts. I got my paci and put it in my mouth covering myself with a soft blanket and turning on my little music. It was very nice and calming compared to last night.

     Without a caregiver I often forget to do simple everyday things, like eat breakfast. I missed breakfast and lunch but since neither Sero or Oji came to check on me I assumed they were still asleep or were just waking up. How late did they stay up last night? That's when I heard a knock, I scrambled to turn off my music and hide my paci before opening the door. It was Oji! "Hey Denks, you ok? You weren't there when we woke up and we got scared something happened." "No i-I'm fine.." I was trying to even out my voice. "Can I check your wrist to see how it looks?" "Sure." He smiled and we walked to the bathroom. He took off the wrap to check it out and it looked fine. The bruise was quite obviously darker but nothing seemed to be to bad. "Looking good! Make sure not to work yourself too hard though. I have to check one more thing." "Ok" He bent my hand up and down which didn't hurt to bad but when he went side to side that's when I felt it. I felt the hot tears well up in my face and they streamed down before I could even think. Oji looked up at me when he felt a tear drip onto his hand "Oh hey hey it's ok! What wrong Denks?" "Huwts bad" I knew I shouldn't be talking childish but I couldn't help it at this point and I honestly don't think he noticed. He pulled me into a hug and I just grabbed onto his shoulder crying a little more. "I'm sorry I won't touch it anymore I just have to put the wrap back on. Promise." I lifted my head and gave him my hand to which he wrapped it up and pulled me into a hug again. "Than chu" I mumbled into his chest. "Of course buddy" once I actually realized what was happening I freaked out. He was...comforting me? It was out of character for him and this was out of character for me! I stood up fast leaving Oji confused and I ran back to my room. I passed Sero on the way "Hey Denks whats wro-" I was gone though. I got to my room and I slammed the door shut. I pushed my back against it and slid down crying harder than before.