🧸⚡️~Chapter 3~⚡️🧸

I got up drying my eyes and grabbed my paci. I turned on some ocean noises and decided to take a nap. Around and hour and a half later I wake up. I get out of little space and start cleaning my room. It helps me keep my mind of things because my body is constantly moving. A little while in and I change clothes because it's getting hot. I was about to get back to work when I heard a knock. "God what is it now..." I mumbled to myself "Come in!" "Heyyyy" Sero, great just who I need to see "Hello?" "I brought you a monster?" He only brings me monster when he's trying to get me to do something or he's apologizing "What happened now?" "Wow guess I can't get past you" "Nice try now hurry it up I have to get back to cleaning" "Didn't we tell you not to use your wrist too much?!?" "Whatever now are you going to tell me what you're in here for or do I need to kick you out?" "Ok, ok, Oji and I have noticed you've been off the past 2 or 3 days and we are just concerned. And I also thought you might have forgotten to eat today so I brought you a snack and the monster was to try and bribe you into eating it..." "Ahhh there it is, the truth. You know they say the truth will set you free?" We both chuckled. I look over to see what he brought me "Meat buns?" "Homemade meat buns actually." "Ahh I see..." I took one and bit into it. It was surprisingly good "Bakugo angry cooking again?" He looked down with a blushing face "Actually, I made them this time..." I almost choke "You made these?!? They are so good! How?" "I just used Bakugou's recipe so it's not all that surprising." I look at him with a shocked face "1. NO ONE has been able to make any of Bakugous recipes and also 2. How did you even get your hands on a Bakugo recipe?" I was dumbfounded by everything happening at the moment "It was more of a you scratch my back I'll scratch yours type deal." He looked a little scared so I decided not to push. "Anyways did everyone else enjoy them?" He paused before answering "I only made them for you and Oji." "Oh, thanks" now I was the one looking away blushing. We sat in silence for a second "Denks?" "Huh?" "I have something to say..." I put the meat bun down and sat on my bed patting the spot next to me signaling him to sit too. "You know you can tell me anything Sero." He took a deep breath then turned to face me "I've never been the best with making friends. I have only ever had people who were used me or were just bad for me so meeting you and Oji means a lot. That's also why I'm confused." I grab his hand trying to help comfort him through this "I can't tell if I'm just excited I've made my first good friends and what I'm feeling is platonic....or if I like you guys more than that, in a romantic way. But I do know that no matter which way it is, I care about both of you so much." He finally looked me in the eyes. I was on the brink of tears "Oh god did I just mess everything up" "No idiot!" I hug him tight my arms wrapped around his neck "I think I like you two, too. In a romantic type way" we both chuckled. "Oh god!" I say abruptly "What now?" "Now we have to tell Oji..." his face dropped "...oh..."

After we figure out how we are going to do it, we execute our plan. Step 1: Have Mina plan a karaoke night. Sero told her our whole plan and she was on board from the start. Step 2: Make sure Oji goes
"It's like this plan was made for me!" Sero smacked the back of my head "You made the plan what do you mean?" I can be quite persistent so I eventually got him to go, of course I told him he didn't have to preform. Step 3: Take action. It was right after dinner and everyone was in the common area. Mina caught everyone's attention "To all my guys, gals, and non-binary pals, it's time for Class 1-A karaoke night!!" No one clapped except me and Sero to which Ojiro just grabbed our hands and put them down. "Tough crowd I see how it is...fine whatever Bakugo is first..." most of the class went and sang their songs, then it was finally our turn. (I GOT SECOUND HAND EMBARRASSMENT JUST WRITING THIS) "Ok we have a duet! Sero and Kaminari you're up!" We high-fived each other then went up in front of everyone, we chose 'Sugar' by Maroon 5.

Denki =bolded
Sero= underlined

     I start off "I'm hurting baby" then Sero "I'm broken down" "I need your loving" "loving I need it now" Sero and I both started walking towards Ojiro "When I'm without you I'm something weak" Sero grabbed his hand and I got on my knees "You got me begging, begging" "I'm on my knees" The rest of the song went on as normal with us switching back and forth doing stupid cheesy movements. At the end of the song Oji decided to come up and kiss me leaving me dumbfounded like I just short circuited and kissed Sero leaving him a blushing mess. We all left the party and went to Sero's room like we usually do. We talked things out just to figure out what all of this actually meant. It was a little awkward but we really do love each other and that was for sure.