🧸⚡️~Chapter 16~⚡️🧸

Before I knew it, it was time to eat lunch. We went outside to find a picnic table and set our stuff down. Ojiro and Deku made separate lunches for the littles but they both just picked at each other's. Denki practically swallowed his pb&j whole. Bakugo slowly, but still aggressively, ate his bologna sandwich. (Of course Bakugo would be the one to like bologna) They both got some assorted fruit as well but this is where it got interesting. Kaminari liked grapes, kiwi, and watermelon. Bakugo liked honeydew, strawberry, and watermelon. They both kept their own watermelon and traded the other fruits. Their caregivers just watched while talking amongst themselves. In the end the littles were happy so they didn't bother interrupting. Once they were done Sero got out their sippy cups. Bakugos had orange juice and Denkis had apple. They had very different opinions on things but they got along so well? Denki decided to color while finishing his drink, he asked Bakugo to joined but he declined being very adamant on just watching. At some point Bakugo got pulled into Deku's lap but soon they both finished their drinks and all 5 of them headed to the restrooms.

Luckily everything went fine with Denki being a little older today. They went back inside to finish looking at things. Denki automatically wanted to go to the touch tank so they all agreed and walked over. They all rolled their sleeves up and stood next to each other in a line around the circle tank...except for Denki. "What's wrong baby?" "They no like it! They hurtin'! No touch! No touch!" Sero picked up Denki and walked away from the tank with him. Denki was kicking and wiggling to get down which surprisingly only led to a few looks from other people. Once he was sat down against the wall he stopped. Ojiro and Deku were apologizing to the worker who was about to tell them the rules and warnings but came over right after. "What happened sunshine?" "They trapped!" Sero bent down in front of him "Lower your voice please, can you explain to me?" He took a breath "I member readin' bout dis in article. They say they no like to be touched, they has no have choice cause they stuck. It makes Kami reawwy sad!" As soon as he said that Ojiro, Deku, and Bakugo made it over. Once everyone was caught up and everything was explained they decided to leave. They didn't want the day of fun to be ruined though so they decided to drive around for a while thinking of where to go to next. Bakugo and Denki passed out in no time when they got in the car so they also had time to take a little nap while figuring out what to do. Eventually they had a place in mind, it was odd for the personality description of the two littles but in theory it should be fine.

They took the long way there so the littles could have some more nap time. Once they reached the mystery place, they woke the two up. "Hmm? I was awake whole time Dada." Ojiro chuckled "Oh I'm sure you were baby..." Bakugo on the other hand just groaned and slipped out the car with a slight wobble. He grabbed Deku's hand and walked to the other side of the car. Once everyone was out they held hands and crossed the parking lot. "Where we at Daddy?" "You'll see soon enough sunshine" they open the door and see....a library? "Liberry!" Oji hushed him "Yep, we are at the library" They all started walking for the kids section. Once they got over to the shelves, Bakugo and Denki sat on the ground talking about the types of books they liked while Deku and Sero went off to check out the rest of the place. "I wike dwagons and pwincesses!" Denki started. "I wike Dino's and hewo's more" once again Bakugo and Denki had very different taste but they were alright in the end. Once they each found a free book to check out, Ojiro led them in finding where the heck Deku and Sero went.

     Once they found the two boys they all went up to the librarian. She was a nice lady in her 40's. Her quirk was very fitting as she could read and retain information freakishly fast. She could flip through a book and be done with it in a few seconds. "Oh, are you boys ready to check out?" "Yes ma'am we are! Would it be ok if we used our student ID's, we don't have library cards." Sero didn't think of it until they were at the register so he just hoped she would say yes "Of course, that's fine." Once she scanned books they were all off back to the car. Deku had found a new informational book about the upcoming hero's but nothing really peaked Sero's interest. Once everyone was in the car and buckled up they went back home.

     The boys were once again passed out so they brought them in and back to their separate dorms only waking them up once dinner time hit. At that point they were both out of their headspace and everything was fine. Mina had come by Deku's dorm apologizing for earlier and saying Hagakure and herself were sworn to secrecy. After dinner Bakugo, Deku, Sero, and Ojiro all went to Denki's dorm to hang out and talk about some things while the two were big. The two littles wanted to take at least some time before school tomorrow to be little so they played with some toys and talked and laughed. Then a knock came upon the door. Everyone tried to act as normal as possible "Come in?" It was Momo "Hey! I wanted to talk to you guys about something I'm planning over summer break.... but I didn't know you had company, sorry." "It's ok!" Denki was first to respond, his voice wasn't a dead giveaway but, they forgot to move the toys out of the way "I know you're my little baby boy right now so why are you trying to act all big?" Momo inquired. They all just sat silent looking around the room "I won't tell anyone you know" she looked straight at Deku and Bakugo "unless I'm totally out of line and I'm making wrong assumptions, in which if that's the case feel free to correct me..." it was crickets "Thought so" Deku was practically sweating through his clothes "How did you even guess he was a little !" She looked shocked "He's a little?" Dekus eyes grew wide "You mean you didn't- you weren't- you- WHAT?!?!" Bakugo was practically fuming, Ojiro took him in his lap and gave him Cinnamon. "I was talking about the fact that you guys were together!" Momo bent over and started laughing after she said that. "I mean you two being next to each other in the same room not fighting, that was shocking enough" Bakugo started tearing up and Ojiro heard the sniffles "Hey what's wrong little one?" Everyone turned their heads after hearing that "she laugh at me, she think it's weird" Momo automatically felt bad and crunched down in front of him "Oh no no honey, I was laughing at your Papa! You are such a cute little guy I could never think you're weird." She put a hand in his back and his tears went away after that. "Ok now that I have this new information I'll be right back!" She left the room to make a quick call and came back in. "I called Jirou and she should be here any minute now. Once she gets here we can talk about what I originally was going to say." With that they all calmed down and started talking again while Bakugo and Denki played with their toys.

     "You needed someth- oh..." Jirou had made it to the dorm but froze once she saw what was happening. "Do I get an explanation?" They got her caught up on what happened and Momo finally got to talk about what she was originally saying. "Now, I wanted to make plans for summer vacation. I then had a great idea of bringing another little for Jirou and I thought you guys would also just like to come in general because of the place I picked. Now with Bakugo and Deku I think it'll be even better for all three of our littles!" They all started getting really excited "Wait wait wait" They all stopped and looked at Ojiro "Where are we even going?" "Oh yeah! It's a week long stay at......

🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️
That is the end of the story for today! The next chapter I'm posting isn't the next part of the story line it's just a filler chapter I wrote a while ago. Anyways, where do you think they will be staying for summer vacation?
🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️