🧸⚡️~Chapter 9~⚡️🧸

That was it for Denki he looked around the room and then back at Sero. He started crying, crying so hard. Ojiro pulled him in from behind and onto his lap. He turned Denki so he was facing him and let him cry into his chest once more this morning. Sero had taped up Minetas into a little ball and threw him out of the classroom. Sero went back over to Denki and tried to smooth him knowing nothing could help at this moment. He gave him a paci he brought just in case he needed it between classes. He quieted a little bit but it didn't help much. Then he heard a sweet voice start singing "I'm gonna be a mighty king..." she stopped and stood up. Sero turned to see who it was, of course he should've guessed. "So enemies beware!" It was Jirou. Momo then got up and walked over to Denki singing "Well I've never seen a king of beasts" she ruffled his hair "with quite so little hair!" He looked up at her, Jirou started again "I'm gonna be the main event, like no king was before..." it was quiet as everyone looked at each other to gauge reactions. "I'm brushing up on looking down, I'm working on my-" she pointed to Denki. He sniffled a bit before looking around the room again. Everyone was calm, they looked a little concerned for him but no one was laughing at him or making disgusted faces. Momo rubbed his shoulder "Come on you got it! I'm working on my-" he looked at Sero and put his hands up making claws and in the most adorable voice ever he said "Rawr!" Everyone awwed before Momo sang again "Thus far a rather uninspiring thing" Jirou took Denkis hands and they sang together "Oh I just can't wait to be king~" they hugged and everyone clapped around them. Denki was taken back by Sero. Kirishima picked up the notebook on the ground "Did you draw these?" Denki turned away blushing then nodded "They are really good! I've got some colored pencils if you wanna color in what you drew?" Denkis eyes lit up as he turned towards Kirshima "Pwease Kiripima! Pwease!" Kiri cooed at the pronunciation of his name and went to go get his colored pencils. Denki started coloring in his pictures. Sero decided to break the ice "Ok everyone, so here we go..." he was a bit nervous but Oji was right beside him and helped him through explaining it "So this is Denkis coping mechanism for anxiety and stress. It's called age regression. It when you mentally regress to a younger age, most people use things like pacifiers, toys, blankets, or sensory items to help them regress. You can also do things that just remind you of when you were a child. You can watch cartoons, color, eat foods you ate when you were younger, music, etc. They also call this headspace, little space. Ojiro and I are caregivers, so we take care of him when he is in little space. No he isn't like this all the time and he can still function like any other day to day person out of space. If you don't like it....well we don't care so keep it to yourself" "Jirou is actually a little too, but they already knew that" Momo said pointing to Sero, Oji, and Denki. Some asked questions while the rest cooed over how cute the two littles were. Jirou ended up slipping and playing with Denki. Denki yawned a bit which, no matter how hard he tried to hide it, didn't go unnoticed by the caregivers. They walked over to Mina who had Denki on her lap and was playing peek a boo with him. "I think our little one is ready for a nap isn't that right?" Denki looked at Oji with his eyes half-lidded and made grabby hands. In the end they decided to take the rest of the day off school anyways but the damage was already done. They put Denki down for a nap and he was out like a light. *Maybe I can be little with the class again sometime?* He thought. Boy oh boy did he not know what was in store....
🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️
Two chapters in one day??? Wooooowwww, jk I just didn't want to leave you guys on a cliff hanger like that❣️ Thank you so much for all the support it is greatly appreciated
🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️🧸⚡️