chapter one rage

Broken

Hated

Lonely

Sad

Betrayal

Fury

No words can describe the nightmare duelist (Y,N) (L,N) better than these words.

But his story begins back about 9 year ago. When his normal peaceful life transformed into a living hell.

One year ago

Young 7 year old (Y,N) was at the park playing with his parents running around and hiding behind trees.

They were playing his second favorite game tag, he didn't have many friends only his friend James who was coming later today. So and then while his parents Maria and Jonathan decided to play with him in the meanwhile.

He wore a big happy smile on his face as the family felt like they were fully connected.

They loved and cherished each other as the most precious things to them.

But young (Y,N) could tell that something was wrong with the expressions on their face. they seemed to worry about something? What could it be although it was quickly erased from his mind when he saw his friend James walking towards him.

James with a boy his age with brown hair and eyes he wore a blue jacket with regular blue jeans and had one ear plug in one ear as he had a happy expression on his face as he looked over to meet his friend.

James: (Y,N)!!!

(Y,N): JAMES!!

The two friends ran towards each other before enveloping themselves in a hug.

But they traded glance at each other and they both knew what that meant their hands slowly reached towards their pockets before pulling out a dueling deck.

The parents only giggle at this they always acting like this like dueling was the most important thing in the world to the two of them.

James: I hope you know I'm not ready to lose to you will break our Tie.

(Y,N): if I recall correctly me and you have both won 49 times and lost 49 times.

James: that's right and today is a day we finally break this.

(Y,N): challenge accepted.

Half an hour later

The two boys were done dueling and it was a tie. The two of them were always stalemateing against each other, each time they tried and do this.

The parents can only shake their head at this it was always like this between the two rivals.

Maria: you know what (Y,N) how about James come over so you can settle it that way.

James/(Y,N): really that would be great!

So with that the two boys continue their duel, but in about an hour the family plus James went into the car and drive home.

Upon arriving at their house it wasn't anything too special. a two-story house with four bedrooms two bathrooms a well-purpose kitchen and a nice living room.

It would you expect of a normal house even though his parents are rich. Jonathan his father on his own company and Maria was a fashion designer.

Even though they were Rich they didn't want to live in a flashy house so they decided to live in a more normal household.

When they arrived the two boys immediately raced upstairs to (Y,N) room to immediately to start there duel.

The two parents could only look on with happiness as the two childhood friends prepared for their next battles.