Chapter Seven the wrath unleashed

At the lake

Alexis and her two friends have been waiting for (Y,N) to arrive but he hasn't shown himself yet.

Alexis: what's taking him so long?

Jasmine(orange hair girl): maybe he just didn't decide the show.

Mindy (black hair girl): then does he want to get expelled?

Alexis: let's wait for a little bit-

RRRRROOOOAAAARRRR!!!

A ear piercing roar made itself known as the three girls looked up to come face to face. With a dragon in white and blue armor surrounding its body looking like it was built for speed.

 With a dragon in white and blue armor surrounding its body looking like it was built for speed

Mindy: what is that thing.

Jasmine: I-I don't know but it can't be good.

Alexis what's also shell shocked at the dragon in front of them before they noticed someone standing on top of it.

They watched as (Y,N) jumped off the Dragon and was heading straight towards the water. Before he would be submerged in the water his feet was covered in some black Aura and he was stand on the water.

Let me rephrase that HE WAS STANDING ON WATER!!

The instant the three girls saw this they lost their s***.

Alexis: What in the world.

Mindy: how the hell is he doing that?

Jasmine: WHAT!!

(Y,N) on the other hand didn't look too happy his eyes were glowing gold and his arm was starting to glow blue and black. He was also surrounding by against black aura showing off his rage and anger towards the three girls.

 He was also surrounding by against black aura showing off his rage and anger towards the three girls

(Just the hand)

(Y,N): you call me out here in the middle of the night for me to duel you! And you don't even have the guts to challenge me directly so you use a cheap little trick like this! That's it I'm going to completely crush your hopes and dreams!