I am so sorry

Okay by the title of the chapter you might be able to guess what this is about but if you don't I understand.

I am putting a pause on this story, because at this point there is no real way for this story to go anywhere. And I don't even know where to go next. I want to create my own plot line for Yu-Gi-Oh GX but. I severely underestimated how merging arc v cards into GX was going to affect the story.

Because let's be honest now there is absolutely no way in hell this guy is losing any duel. he has cards that are ridiculously powerful and he's basically invincible. And that's just boring there's no real stakes there's nothing. He doesn't have to worry about losing duels because he can't lose them. And Yu-Gi-Oh is a game about where both duelist are able to lose. One wins and one loses And he literally cannot lose. He's like if a Yu-Gi-Oh champion duelist was going against a new player that's how bad of a difference it is. And for all my other MC's them being powerful actually makes sense because they're in a world with powerful people or they're in a series where they can be extremely powerful. But not in Yu-Gi-Oh, in Yu-Gi-Oh there's a very fine line of powerful and overpowered that a duelist can be. And this character is definitely passes the overpowered zone.

Not to mention the characters that I have created. Now that I look back at the story there's absolutely no way I could have him get into a relationship with Alexis in just one season without breaking his entire character. And you all know that I'm not going to do past season 1 of GX because I don't find season 2 or 3 entertaining. Not to mention like I said before all those duals he would participate in would have no real stakes because he would just breeze right through them.

And even if I did I would have to add in like 8 plus chapters of straight filler to try and get a romantic relationship with them.

I know that all of this is my fault and it's because of these mistakes that I'm stopping at the story.

I just don't find it entertaining enough and there is far too many mistakes that I've made to continue it, and for all of you fans who love this story don't worry. In the future I will remaster this story and make it actually feasible for it to continue.

I just hope you guys can understand, the character has no real character traits except for his overwhelming hatred. He's far too powerful for this series, and trying to get a romantic relationship will just throw off my entire schedule for the near future.

I hope you guys can understand because I hate doing this as an author. I want to be able to make you guys great stories and not stop them halfway through. But for this story I'm forced to.

I'm sorry I hope you can understand.

:(

(P,S): and also the absolute largest reason why I'm forced to stop this story. Is because my Hulu is gone and it's not working. and it's going to take us a couple weeks to get it back. Couple with all the other problems that this story has and yeah sorry about all this.