chapter Four do not piss off the new student

On the duel academy ship

One the ship to duel academy the students were all around talking to each other. But no one went to the front of the ship because of one important fact.

(Y,N)

He was standing at the front of the boat looking out towards the sea, and after the display he showed against crowler many of the students didn't want to go anywhere near him.

Although he was ranked into obelisk blue many of the students still didn't feel any less worry though.

Which (Y,N) didn't mind actually he quite enjoyed it. The look of fear instilled on their face. Gave him the feeling of power over them.

And it was quite the good laugh for him and his dragons when the other students will look at him scared.

Even Zarc laughed his ass off when he saw the majority of their faces when he walked onto the boat.

But right now they would have about 3 hours left until they reach the academy. So he decided to have a little peace and quiet. Though it was interrupted when he heard footsteps behind him.

He turned around to be treated with the sight of a blonde hair female, with a well-developed body in a standard obelisk blue female uniform.

(Y,N): who are you?

Alexis: Alexis Rhodes.

(Y,N): and what would you want with me Miss rhodes?

Alexis: well considering the fact you're going to be obelisk I want to get to know you.

(Y,N): why me in particular?

Even though Alexis couldn't see it his eyes flash gold as he gazed at her. He was starting to get suspicious of this woman, you could say that he has trust issues.

Alexis: you're just an interesting individual.

(Y,N): and why is that?

Alexis: I never expected anyone to be able to be crowler like that, not to mention you're quite the talk among the other students.

(Y,N): let me guess they fear me.

Alexis: you can say that some of them are terrified of you you already have a name being spread around. The golden eye demon, it's quite harsh if you ask me.

(Y,N): good.

Alexis just tilted her head to the side how could any of this be good?

Alexis: what do you mean good?

(Y,N): it's good that they fear me, *faces her with a sadistic smile on his face* If they fear me then that means they won't mess with me. And I can rule over them as a king.

He let out a dark chuckle which shook Alexis to her core, though when she looked into his eyes she could see something hidden below the act he was putting on.